1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, nothing to do with the origonal, eh ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bogomip, 27 Mar 2004.

1. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

2. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

That ends that debate then! Its obviously to do with each other! :worried:

-A-

3. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

I want to see the Michael Caine vs Sly Stallone 'Get Carter' boxset.

Ownage.

[/sarcasm]

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

the new film's already a travesty against the masterpiece of the true Italian Job, but now they put it in the same set! I hope someone dies a horrid burning death for that...

5. Zogthetroll

Zogthetroll What's a Dremel?

well, I kinda like the box sets, having seen the newer version first and the original only a week ago (or maybe just not being from the UK :worried:) my view on that would be slightly different. I think they're both pretty good, but you really can't compare the new one to the old, despite the obvious similarities, since the directors apparently took different approaches with the style of film. I suppose having been accustomed to the old version the new one would be a bit of a dissapointment, but oh well. perhaps this a new Mark Wahlberg thing. they did the same thing with "The Truth About Charlie" a remake of "Charade" which is an old Audrey Heppburn (my spelling sucks, i know) film. they included the original film as a bonus feature with the new movie.