1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAT tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Xiachunyi, 26 Mar 2004.

1. vaiomutatorman

vaiomutatorman What's a Dremel?

damn cder. . .most impressive.

As for me, I took it twice. I did no prep, got no sleep, and ate no breakfast the first time i took it, got a 1050.

The second time I did no prep, got some sleep, and ate a decent breakfast. But the only reason i got sleep was because I got high (can I say that here)
    Got a 1200. Just goes to show that if you dont stress you do well. Im also a good test taker though.

2. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

/me likes the ACT
    SAT: 1300 on the third try (1250, 1250, 1300)
    ACT: 30 on the first try without a calculator (forgot it at home, which means I had to spend time writing out those long math questions/do long division in my head/all that good stuff) which, according to a chart on my teacher's wall, it equivalent to a 1350 SAT... not bad if you ask me.
    It's always the damned analogies that get me. I have all the vocabulary in the world when it comes to the words I need daily, but some of those are just rediculous.

3. Ready2GoXtr

Ready2GoXtr What's a Dremel?

Im probably gonna be ****** when it comes to mine turn but i guess i can jsut say **** it are we aloud to say **** on the forum?

4. vaiomutatorman

vaiomutatorman What's a Dremel?

Hahaha, i guess you cant, try it with an * preinserted, like fu*k.

PS, I dont like language much, just wondering what he said.