1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Mini Me| Update: 7/13

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Meatloaf, 10 Feb 2004.

1. TMM

TMM Modder

ok now everyone repeat after me:
    S. P. A. M. SPAM

On topic :)

wow i really like your painting :rock: Its so smooth!

btw: is it just me or is the hole in the front panel uneven? :worried:
    if it is, won't it wreck the paintjob if you file it? :(

keep the good work up m8! :clap:

2. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

that looks great - really good blue and the Mesh has gone in really well.
    Since the mesh is Yellow, and the insides wil be too, you won't see the mesh very easily - is that the plan?

3. Meatloaf

Meatloaf What's a Dremel?

thanks Again for the Paint. Yes the hole is a little off but i plan on puttins some vacume line around it to make it look nice and smooth. :thumb:

OK Forthe back o the mesh i painted it Gloss black and it looks pretty good with the front on it. But i May end up Paint it Blue or Yellow. I think i may Paint it Flat black and put a 4' Yellow Cathode behind it to make it Glow nice at Night. If any ideas let mek now I'm still not sure how i want to do it.

4. Meatloaf

Well. Ben a long time since I have posted and update but lots of work has been done. Switch and leds are in, Eintire case is painted. and some other thigns have been done. I will be posting all the pics tomorro. I also plan on doing more work tomorro.

5. Meatloaf

Update.

Yes i know it's been a while since an update, but i had to do alot of other things and it put a hold on the project. OK back on track. I got the Power switch and led mounted, and planing for the front behind the mesh is being planed. Ok time for some pics.

Here is the Switch and led all mounted up. I'm sure we all know we jsut drill a hole and put it in. But if you need pics let me know. :D

[​IMG]

Ok well for the back i decided to cut out a piece of plexi and make it all stealth :rock: so you cant see all the holes back there. As you can see here.

[​IMG]

And here is the piece of plexi cut. :dremel:

[​IMG]

Well Thats it for today. tomorro I will get all the Hoels and all cut out for the back so everything works Nice. and May Paint it and mount the window.
    Weather permitting. :thumb: till next time. Keep modding.
    -Meatloaf

6. Fr0z3n

Fr0z3n What's a Dremel?

Odd.... All the stuff in the pictures looks strangley familar. Probably because I was sitting right there. :hehe: and I just so happen to 'featured' in that second picture...well half of me anyway.

Haha great work so far I know almost all the plans in store for this project but Meat might have a few I dont know about yet. Id suggest sticking around and seeing how this turns out. :D I am. :rock:

7. Cereal

Cereal What's a Dremel?

thats cool....im liking it....only thing...the pics from the origional post are all red x's for me...and do you have the before picture...?

8. Meatloaf

Yea sorry i changed hosting, But all the old pics are now back up and running again. there are a few pics that you can tell what the case looked like. Well im going to go work on the case, see what i can get done. I'm going to try and paint the plexi before it rains.

-Meatloaf

9. Meatloaf

Well i got all the holes drtilled in the plexi and all but i took it on a friends camera and he hasnt uploaded them yet, so when i get them youll get to see them. I didnt paint the plexi it was very overcast today and didnt want it to dry al sticky and all so i'ma wait till it's nice and sunny. Till then Leave me some ffed back and Ideas Need some.

-Meatloaf

10. Meatloaf

OK well IM going to Get eh Front of the Case COmplete today and Try to Get soem other Little things doen there will be Pics up tonight.

11. Fr0z3n

Fr0z3n What's a Dremel?

Good work so far. Keep it up. :rock:

12. Meatloaf

Well as a promissed heres the update I will Take some morep pics tomorrow of the painted plexi and of it mounted. IM not sure if i what i really want to do with the fan in the front yet though. well Back on topic.

Heres the Plexi all taped on ready to have the holes for the mouting to be cut out.

[​IMG]

And here is the Plexi with the Holes cut. :dremel:

[​IMG]

Well thats it for now till next time happy modding.

-Meatloaf

13. Cereal

Cereal What's a Dremel?

looking good still, but, maybe i missed it....what is the main objective...some specific theme or just a totally " kickin' " origional case.

14. Meatloaf

Thanks man, YEs there is no main THEME for the case Just somehting Differnet. I dont think this project is very popular so I"m thinking of killing it, so im not sure if i'll post anymore Updates unless I get more Feedback and such. :sigh:

Henged side panel and cutting a top window and a few others that im keeping secret.

15. CDBurner

CDBurner What's a Dremel?

I certainly would be interested to see more updates. I think that the case is looking good so far, and I would like to see the final result! :)

16. Meatloaf

Aight Ill Do more updates. Should be one up tomrro im goign to bust ass and work on it tomorro.

17. Meatloaf

Well the case is basically done. And just needs a few little things to finsh it up. So Jsut woundering does anyone care to see whats happened to it so far let me know. IF so ill dump some pics in here tomorrow. or a few tonight.

18. CDBurner

CDBurner What's a Dremel?

I'll be interested to see the photos. :)

19. Meatloaf

OK sounds good. Ill Take some Pictures real quick and slap in down here. :)

20. Tech-Daddy

Tech-Daddy What's a Dremel?

Throw that baby up here bro!!!

Lemme see, lemme see!!! :D