1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Radiator questions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Predalien, 3 May 2004.

1. Predalien

Predalien What's a Dremel?

Hi. In the watercooling that I would like to mount (atm it's only a dream^^, need money need money!) I would be using the Zalman Reserator, but I was going to put it with a car heatercore. Is there any temp that a watercooling system cannot dissipate? I mean: maybe puting those 2 monster together would be like wasting the heatercore, cause the liquid comes from the zalman cold enough. I want the liquid entering the CPU waterblock to be really cold :p. So... Is it worth tu put the zalman, then the heatercore, and then the CPU? or Would I be wasting the heatercore cooling power? o_O

Another question... the liquid is suposed to pass through the HDDs after the CPU, and then to a not too big radiator on the top of the case. Considerating a M-Barton well overclocked, will the liquid be too hot for cooling the HDDs? They would use the HDD Box Silentstar Dual. Btw, is there any owner of this block? Just wondering how it performs^^

wait!! another one!! :hehe:
    The Zalman Reserator comes in package with waterblocks. I want GOOD cooling performance in my system, are they reliable? or there is a block you prefer? :p

sorry for so many question from a newbie with a bad english xDD

Thx!

2. Michael10642

Michael10642 What's a Dremel?

Depends upon how much heat your CPU is generating. If it's not going to be overclocked that much then it probably isn't worth it, but if you are overclocking then it should be.

Tags: