1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project : "Seven of Nine" a watercooled LianLi PC50

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Kamikaze, 8 May 2004.

1. emwee

emwee What's a Dremel?

jeah hi
    kamikaze good luck - looks cool nice H2cooling
    playing hitman 3 @ the moment
    no time for modding :D

new tower is on its way

bye

2. Kamikaze

Kamikaze What's a Dremel?

yeah baby ;) thx emwee.

today i´ve mod the huge day. And here is it.. the new front and the top with the silentio midi radiator from repack-cooling 17 6.000 mcd Blue LED´s make a lot light!

[​IMG]

the casemod will be finish in the next day´s. It is only a mod from my room. looks nice, and very silent. the next mod i will start at the weekend. old hardware but extrem mod´s.

3. alvin_goh

alvin_goh What's a Dremel?

that totally rox dude~!! :rock:

4. Gecko

Gecko What's a Dremel?

Very very very nice, i love the rad, and i think an LCD in the drive bay would be cool.

Keep up the good work :D

:rock:

5. my58vw

my58vw Plexi Expert

Those LEDs are bright... wow. And I thought my case was blinding... :rock:

6. Acid Burn

Acid Burn ..look but don't touch..

lOOKS GREAT!! but what is those pipes in the top (i read the thread but couldn't find it...)

7. SFOD-D LoneWolf

SFOD-D LoneWolf What's a Dremel?? :p

It's one of his radiators I belive.

Cheers,
    Mike

8. LucSkyywalker

LucSkyywalker What's a Dremel?

Very Sweet!

Love the blue! Can't wait on the final pics! :D

9. Kamikaze

look at these picture. to the left and the right you can see 8 pipes (4 left, 4 right) these pipes are shining because the led´s are so bright.

[​IMG]

10. wraith

wraith What's a Dremel?

As Kamikaze already pointed out, this is a repack cooling "Silentio Midi" radiator. You can find it here and more pictures here.
    If, by "those pipes". you mean the eight horizontal bars in the picture, they seem to be vent slits in the mounting plate. Remember from the linked pictures above that in this mounting position the radiator's fins are below its "body". If you mean the two glowing "rings", those are the channels in the radiators surface (topped by plexi of course), the coolant runs through.

Kamikaze: Ist die Blende ne Sonderanfertigung? Die finde ich nirgendwo bei repack. (Sorry, just asking him about the mounting plate.)

Although it looks great, I would expect that Kamikaze is relying on the Airplex Evo 360 at the bottom of the case for cooling performance. According to some tests of the Midis bigger cousin, the "Silentio MP" at German watercooling test site watercoolplanet, I wouldn't expect too much of it.

wraith.

11. modderman

modderman What's a Dremel?

Might I suggest you frost the acrylic on the front bezel that you placed where the 3.25 inch bays used to be. If you do so, the effect will be much nicer as the light will diffuse across the material rather than just shining through it. I think it would improve the look of the front. (BTW - love the project, excellent work)

12. Kamikaze

@all: thx thx

@wraith: Nein ist keine Sonderanfertigung. Das Teil kann man demnächst so kaufen. Werd morgen aber mal im pc-max eine genaue beschreibung posten. das was bisher im em und casemodder steht ist nur so auf die schnelle gemacht (sorry but i won´t tipe this all in english today. iám to lazy and my bed is calling ;))

13. Kamikaze

no no.... the effekt of the front you cant see very good at these picture. tomorrow i will make another picture...there are only 5 strings of acryl which are lightning. no plate ore somesting else... you can look between the acryl strings or stripes.

14. Kamikaze

well...and here some new pics. The First Picture is like the old picture with lightning.. but the qualli is much better !

[​IMG]

ANd here you can see my CPU, GPU und Mobo watercooler. I put some 5mm LED´s in it. But not so bright such the others. only 2000 MCD (?)

[​IMG]

I love that Tower :rock: and BT :clap: