1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STellY's Newest Mid-Tower Project - UPDATE FINALLY! - 6/14

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by STellY, 31 Mar 2004.

1. ohcyt

ohcyt What's a Dremel?

yeah after looking at all the chrome & green plexi of orac this is a pleasant change =)

I really like the way it's starting to look and definetely keep an eye on this one

2. Kingston

Kingston What's a Dremel?

I like it. But I would really suggest changing the top toggle switches. It totally breaks the shape and simplicity of the case. I mean you have a perfect spot for controls where the 3 1/2 inch floppy drives where.

I like that your doing something different but dont do something different just because its different [how many times can you say different in a sentence :)]

3. STellY

STellY What's a Dremel?

lol this suggestion would have been a lot better before i cut a big hole for it in the top panel :p

im giving thought to something else going in the floppy front though... so hang tight on that...

we will see...

thanks for all of the kind words so far btw

4. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

It's a little hard for me to tell where you're going with it but that makes reading the thread that much more fun! I like the LCD... I was thinking of using that exact one for my second system (I have the USB version on my main one), the guide you have on it is nice. I like that top mounted fanbus thing that kinda resembles a chieftec foot :)

Keep going with it!! That front mesh is excellent :D

5. splinter_cell

splinter_cell What's a Dremel?

imo you should replace the toggle switches with rocker switches so they would be less noticeable