1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Swiss members

Discussion in 'General' started by nohope4me, 17 Jun 2004.

1. Uncle Psychosis

Uncle Psychosis Classically Trained

We're not in the tournament, haven't you been watching?

Sam

2. ajack

ajack rox

I don't think so :eyebrow:

3. pzr

pzr Banned

*walks into room, points at the swiss*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA!!!!!
    *walks out of the room* :worried: :D

4. vetlel

vetlel What's a Dremel?

i bet you had sweaty balls untill the final second... you never know how things end (1-2)

5. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

Wow, not a negative comment :D

Scotland, scotland etc

6. nohope4me

nohope4me What's a Dremel?

Well then how come you have the audacity :)D) to say (or at least imply) that youre team is better than ours?

7. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Why is it that many Scottish are quite happy to hold their support against England while if the situation were reversed many English would be quite happy to support the Scottish. The same applies for the Welsh it seems. I find it quite bizarre. :rolleyes:

8. unclean

unclean SMP obsessive

Bingo.

Talking about how "we thrashed you" etc. and sticking crappy flags to your car; makes you look like a balding, middle aged, overwieght, beer guzzling moron.

Last edited: 19 Jun 2004
  9. Uncle Psychosis

What planet do you come from? Seriously? I never said (or even implied) any such thing...In fact, I never even *mentioned* our team- The scottish football team aren't very good, but I don't see what bearing that has on my feelings towards ing-ger-land.

Sam

PS and for future reference, it's "your" not "you're". If you're going to have the "audacity" to try and be rude to me, at least have the decency to spell things properly! :p

10. pzr

pzr Banned

flags = english pride

i really hate people like you, are they doing you any harm by putting a little flag on THERE car?, no.

there showing they actually want england to win, and showing pride, unlike a lot of ungrateful *******s that live in england.

people cant help it if there bald and middle aged..... and like beer, that doesn't make them a moron.... and whats wrong with being over weight? your the moron in this case tbh

11. Uncle Psychosis

They're= THEY ARE
    Their= possessive, BELONGING to them
    There= a PLACE, or something in existance- i.e "there is a cat"

If you're going to insult someone by calling them moronic, it helps if you manage to get the most basic grammar right...

Anyway, I didn't realise you had to fly flags to support your team...you'd better have words with the millions of people the world over who don't fly flags when the football is on!

As for what's wrong with being overweight? It's unhealthy for starts...

Sam

12. pzr

pzr Banned

oh no i cant get every word excactly right because its just a stupid forum and i dont give a toss about spelling correctly, its 3am, and ive had no sleep for ages, and im actually 14, so take your snobbish comments back you idiot, i wasn't insulting him, i was pointing out the fact that i hate people like that, its the same as
    Goth: OMFG RAP SUCKS
    Rap lover: **** you man its good
    Goth:OMFG IT SUCKS MAN
    Rap man: ur goth **** aint any better,

and so on, cant people do what they like anymore?? did millions of men die for our freedom to do what we please then have idiots dissing em when they are doing them NO harm and just having a bit of fun.

and some people its actually a mental dis order or a pyhsical dis order that makes them fat, and if they are just fat from being greedy, it doesn't make them bad people.

then people insult other people by calling them fat. wow thats a great insult isn't it.

13. Uncle Psychosis

If it's so stupid, why are you still here? Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Lol. Well aren't you cool? I bet you watch 'rated 18' movies too. NEWSFLASH: no one gives a flying **** what age you are. No one cares if you haven't slept. If you can't post coherently then (*shock* *horror*) don't post! As for "not insulting him" calling someone a moron is hardly a compliment, is it?

No, but I doubt millions of men died so people can have silly bits of plastic hanging off their cars either...

Thats "disorder". One word. And it's still unhealthy, no matter what the reason is.

How about "****tard"? Thats a good insult. Or cockwomble?

Sam

14. ThrrrpT

ThrrrpT What's a Dremel?

omg lol i nearly fell off my seat when i read "cockwomble"
    as for some of pzr's comments

i believe that alot of these people are also involved with the rioting that seems to go on when england loose

i dont thing thos milions of men died for this:
    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=QFYXXO5VMBUPSCRBAELCFEY?type=sportsNews&storyID=532176&section=news
    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=EF524UY4XALOWCRBAE0CFEY?type=sportsNews&storyID=532154&section=news
    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=SQWCEL051ARTWCRBAEKSFEY?type=sportsNews&storyID=532175&section=news
    and i would not be afraid to bet that ALL of thos men who died would be ashamed of what happened

15. unclean

unclean SMP obsessive

Exactly my point. People choose to takein vain the English flag.

To be honest, i find people plastering "ENGLAND" and the three lions emblem across the St. George's cross crude and offensive. I have pride for the flag, i don't defoul it and parade it on my car.

As for you hating me, good luck with that; i no longer choose to have pride in my country, for the fact that people like you inhabit it.

It just seems to me football has become an excuse to start violence, and that is something i want to have no part in.

16. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

chill Winston(s)

17. JB

JB What's a Dremel?

I don't see a problem with people flying the flags, to me its a bit of fun, but also a great way of showing support for the team. IMO this nation isn't patriotic enough.

Just because 20 idiots start some fights because they're drunk doesn't mean that the 60,000+ England supporters who are over there (and giving the team the best support in the championship by a mile) should be tarnished with the same brush.

18. Hippo

Hippo Pre-dates 5.25" Floppies

I was emailed a joke the other day which went something along the lines of this...

Bad drivers will be forced to display there poor driving skills to other motorists under a new law, to help avoid accidents. Drivers with poor road skills will be asked to attach a flag to the car, white background with a red cross, this being a great visual indicator for other road users. Really bad drivers may be asked to display more than one flag.

:hehe:

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Actually, yes;

6.4 million gallons of fuel will be wasted by the drag created on all the flags sold according to Top Gear magazine - so you're inadvertantly harming my health :p

Also - If people cant keep their head together instead of going off on one (Sam - this is 2 threads now, and the rest of you), then there will be NO more Euro 2004 threads.

20. Uncle Psychosis

The police confiscated 2500 passports before the tournament started, so I think 20 is a bit of an understatement :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/tx/eurosecurity.shtml

England fans *are* tarred with the same brush, purely because they've given reasons for it. Euro 2004, World Cup 2002, Euro 2000, World Cup 98, Euro 96, etc have all showed that for whatever reason there are a *lot* of England "fans" who are incapable of behaving. The "isolated outburts" excuse is wearing a bit thin now.

And bindi, what exactly is wrong with my posts? It's not my fault some people are easily wound up!

Sam