1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Ignis (w/c mATX Case) -- BAWLS HOT MOD-ITB WINNER!!!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by 3N1GM4, 23 Mar 2004.

1. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

2. fillip

fillip What's a Dremel?

Hell yeah, unsubscribing too!

Why even bother posting the damn project here in the first place?!?! :eyebrow:

3. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

why slag us off? maybe we don't brown-nose you, but surely constructive critism is more helpful?
    unsub'd.

4. macroman

macroman The One

Quote by 3N1GM4 on [H] - "thank you all for the compliments... alot better then sh*t-tech.net"

I am sorry your tender ego is not being massaged as much as you would like. Would you like me to dispense with this thread? I aim to please.

5. Acid Burn

Acid Burn ..look but don't touch..

I really like what you have done with your computer, but I condemn comments about this forum.

This forum inspires people every single day, and is a great help for everyone who uses it. Even if you felt that you haven't got the respect you deserve, this is really not the way to obtain it... I suggest a sincere appologize for your comment and a punishment by the forum admins. (hmm.. I think public stoning is a good way of treating blasphemy against bit-tech!)

Last edited: 20 Jun 2004
  6. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

that comment just isnt cool at all :sigh:
    maybe people over on [H] are just more easily impressed :worried:

just what is that supposed to mean? :p

Last edited: 21 Jun 2004
  7. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

that comment was posted after numerous udates that i had posted on both forums, and had gotten no or very little replies here on bit-tech and watching threads that dont even belong in the project log section of this site with only sketchups get over 50 post...

yes it may be crude, but i wasnt very happy with the lack of replies here on bit... hate me if you will whatever it was bit-techs on going hate for nobody's and extreme love for the few that are big named...

in all honesty i didnt realize how many people were actually following this thread, and now that i do, (do to so many "unsubscribed") im a little upset that i said that... honestly i didnt... and im sorry

8. guy

guy What's a Dremel?

just keep it coming...

9. ErrOnReq

ErrOnReq What's a Dremel?

While his comment and/or attitude may offend or disappoint some of you, you are merely watching his project (which many of you liked before the comment), not promoting his actions or being his friend. I'm sure there are plenty of morons out there with project logs that you watch. Why don't we all get to know each and every one of them to make sure you aren't watching a log by someone who rubs you the wrong way?! Everyone slips up once and a while. He may be a cool guy that made a simple mistake. Big deal!

I am disappointed in what he said, but I am also disappointed in the way it was received by those of you who unsubscribed.

10. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

that is my reason and my apology...

apologies are like gifts you give them and the other person has the responsobility to accept or decline them...

11. G-gnome

G-gnome Peter Dickison

...until we move them to modding where they belong. You may have noticed the 2 new mods we have in this forum? Specifically to deal with this. If something gets 50 replies before we find and move it, well, it must be pretty interesting...
    Doesn't sound like an apology to me, more like an attempt to justify your actions. All you seem to be saying is 'It's all bit-tech's fault!', that the big bad nasty forums at bit-tech 'hate' the little guy.

In fact, in trying to 'apologise' you only insult us further! : '...it was bit-techs on going hate for nobody's and extreme love for the few that are big named...'???!!?

What a load of hogwash! I seem to recall posting a project in here myself in August last year, as a nobody i.e first project/6 posts to my name, etc. I got great feedback and encouragement from the instant I posted.

If you don't like it here and don't feel you get the adulation you reckon you deserve (and obviously desperately crave), then please take your resentment and 'how can they not love ME!? :waah: *sob*' syndrome elsewhere. I, for one, would be glad to see the back of it.

12. papeniglio

papeniglio Minimodder

OK, here is another thread I'll never read again....

Good luck 3N1GM4.

13. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

I think some people takes this to personal, I meen, he made a mistake, and he said he was sorry, well sort of :worried:
    But it can be frustrating, when you wanna share, and get no feedback, but stil, that was a bit harsh enigma...

Anyhow, I love the project, keep it up, I bought a mico-atx case to mod after I saw youre project, gonna try to w/c too :thumb:

And like somepeople said earlyer, many people browse, and only comment when they have something to add, rather than spamming wow, l337 and awsom..

Mod foryourself, not for everyone else!

\\Balder

14. maeterlinck

maeterlinck What's a Dremel?

Project Logs aren't really intended for replies. They are a log of your work over the course of the project. If people reply then it is should be because they have a suggestion, question or comment; the first two are most valid. Getting 3 million people replying "Great work!" is a bit pointless really. I've unsubscribed from some of the bigger projects because I got bored reading those replies.

Anyway lets not turn this thread/forum/world in to a flame war. Project is looking good - just don't insult any one again! :D

15. Lagesen

Lagesen What's a Dremel?

So true, so true!

16. cazeloof

cazeloof What's a Dremel?

He said he he is sorry and he is doing a very nice job so...
    ...go on enigma !
    I really like the idea of watercooling a case that small

17. JEEVES

JEEVES Minimodder

I for one think he is intitled to his own opinion and should not have to apologize to anyone. If you dont like what someone else says on another forum then just shake your head and move on. I mean for **** sake are we all in high school here "did you hear what so and so said". Jesus christ you all need to grow up. Now if he was posting that on these forums then by all means ban him or do what you want with him. But he said this on an entirely diffrent forum, speaking his mind about his frustrations with these forums. Like I said grow up and stop being the preachers wife.

JEEVES

18. khendar

khendar What's a Dremel?

Well...a lot of us probably are... :eyebrow: We're not all mature, rational adults.

Anyway, over it. On with the modding.

19. JEEVES

JEEVES Minimodder

LOL, point taken

JEEVES

20. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

gnome, your right, as you see i stated that clearly in my previous post...

now... do people get all up in arms when they refer to a camaro as a slowmaro or ford Found On Road Dead or a crapalier, a fireturd... no its a rough homonym...

now, its not like i went off on a tangent and bashed bit-tech every way i could, its in the past now, i said im sorry and have removed it from the post on hard. its over now...