1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help! my msn was hacked what do i do?

Discussion in 'General' started by P2D, 23 Jun 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

Hey, my MSN has just been hacked by someone who was supposed to be my friend @ school, short of going to his house and smashing his face in what else can i do?

I tryed the so called "secret question" but thats how he got my password, so he changed that aswell..

2. RTT

RTT #parp

Just sign up for another and let him have no satisfaction of seeing you annoyed at his stupid games.

3. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

argh! wish i could but im selling my xbox to someone off here and its got his address on and i need to talk to him.. plus it has a few family members on it and some good friends from canada... if he so much as deletes 1 contact im gona smash his head into a wall..

4. Renko

Renko What's a Dremel?

and dont use an easy to guess secret question :rolleyes:

I got really pissed off with little kiddy hackers at school :grr: :grr: :grr:

5. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Go round explain to his parents what he did, say it is illegal and that if your account is not returned to you forthwith you will be speaking to the police ;)

Should get your account back :)

6. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

i doubt it, they are literally a bunch of tramps... im not saying it because im annoyed, it is true, he came to my house once and my mum was so shocked at the state of him she actually "MADE" him let her wash his t-shirt!

7. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

Break his face ;)

8. nohope4me

nohope4me What's a Dremel?

:idea: Go over to his house in the dead of night equipped with a shovel and a pair of wire cutters, and cut his pipeline... :worried:

9. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

with pleasure.

10. Loz

Loz Blah Blah

I'd threaten to contact the police, and then phone up hotmail. They'd be less likely to believe an email, but a phone call may do the trick. If you signed up using your address (I can't remember if they require this) then they should be able to confirm your identity, and you could ask them to freeze the account until it's sorted.

I had a problem with a friend's brother spamming me and they were very helpful.

Edit: The other thing I'd try is creating an account with a serious name (ie not "cool_dude172" :worried:) and adding your account to the contact list. Next time he logs on, start up about being a representative who's investigating the theft of an account. It really wouldn't be worth his time keeping the account if you're going to start all kinds of legal trouble.

Last edited: 23 Jun 2004
  11. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

If there is a forgot your password thing, click that then they should send it to your email address.

12. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

the forgot your password link is a secret question

13. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

well, thanks for the idea,s but my idea will work.. im sure of it.. let me expalin:

First ill get him in a headlock, demand to know the password, then, if he tells me ill punch him once, maybe twice.. but if he refuses to tell me ill just lay into him and basicly make his life a living hell, until then i have a new account... prepare2die__@hotmail.com and yes, thats __ since its the only way i could still use prepare2die as a name..

14. RobbieGSM

RobbieGSM Banned

Howzit Guys,

I just hate it when people do this sort of thing!.
    Go around there, and knock seven bells out of him, show him what your fist is made of! :D

15. RTT

RTT #parp

Going around and bashing him only really means you're stooping to his level... :)

Good luck getting it back, go see his parents - you never know, they may be just looking for an excuse to ground him or something.. spool them a load of garbage about hacking + illegal activities etc.

Thread closed :thumb:

16. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

good luck cant you guess the new question

17. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

All you ahve to do is email hotmail member servies, explain what happened and give them as many details as possible about your account, they'll then sort it out for you. :thumb:

18. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

19. RTT

RTT #parp

oops forgot to close it :D

maybe with all of you arguing you'll get somewhere? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.