1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Graffiti | Completed June 27

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Geqxon, 27 Mar 2004.

1. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

hehe, now _THATS_ ghetto!
    Kinda like it, if you cleand it up somewhat it would look even better!

2. Geqxon

Geqxon What's a Dremel?

It indeed looks ghetto :p Although it took me months to finish the project (bougth the stuff last year november, realy started to mod something in april and finished in june :p).

Some final pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I must say I am not too happy with the powerplug. Scheize the recycling store is closed, or else I would get myself some female powerplug connectors :)

I think I'll leave it with this. Its portable, fits under my arm, has only 1 lose cable (if you dont count the powercable :p) and my mom, she knows how it works!

I'd like to thank my brother for the wood, my father for the tools and my especialy my mother for the time and cost she stuck in the project.

Damn, you people are rigth. My chairs come from Ikea :p

3. WaZzUp115

WaZzUp115 What's a Dremel?

too ghetto for my taste.. should be in metal.. and look cleaner..
    though i like your graff style :p

4. NoRemorse

NoRemorse What's a Dremel?

Yo bro, show me ta bling blings :rock:
    Like the style of your case, but I think it would have turned out alot better if you spent a little more time on the planning and actual modding. If you do something fast its usually noticable. Keep on moding, a really good hiphop mod is something this forum is definetively missing :dremel:

5. Geqxon

Geqxon What's a Dremel?

I still have some painted triplex :) Maybe I'll do a mod with it next time. Think about SCSI Tower of Terror or so as a small teaser :).

But how do you mean spent more time? I work slow as hell if you look at the dates :) I now it migth show off ghetto, but that's because this was the first time I drilled a hole myself :p And triplex sucks to make perfect fits :)

Last edited: 29 Jun 2004
  6. ZuNe

ZuNe What's a Dremel?

Sorry to bring back such an old topic, but I'd be really interested in seeing some pics of this case. :lol:

None of the originals are hosted anymore.

So if the OP is still around might he be able to re-host some of them, or perhaps there might be miages lying around on the internet somewhere of this. :/

Cheers.