1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Vote in MSI casemod contest *CinemediaPC places 3rd*

Discussion in 'Modding' started by eddie_dane, 29 May 2004.

1. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

From the official rules:

so you could enter as many as you like but only one could make it to the voting round of 20.

2. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Minimodder

that's from the http://www.quakecon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=907 site.
    For me that's saying that he hasn't built it, just designed it, which is no good in a contest

3. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

Wow, wtf is with that? I bet some execs over at MSI were looking over the contest and couldn't tell that it wasn't actually built, but just a render :hehe:

I'm really surprised that black case got first. I thought the Unreal Tournament gun or stealth bomber case would be one of the top ones. (for originality)

4. 1st time modder

1st time modder What's a Dremel?

i thought the lego case was quite creative, but nothing compared to the cinemediapc, which is the one i voted for. :thumb:

5. eddie_dane

I've heard through the grapevine that the contraversial 4th place finisher will not be collecting his prize.. :D

6. PsychoI3oy

PsychoI3oy Minimodder

makes sense, since he doesn't have a tricked out rig to actually put it in :p

7. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

that case is a bit tech entry 2isnt it

8. psikoticsilver

psikoticsilver What's a Dremel?

OH MY GOD, YOU'RE MAKING A ZIM CASE? I LOVE YOU!!! :waah:

9. eddie_dane

:confused:

Not sure what you mean. The only "bit-tech" case was mine and it placed 3rd.

10. creeock

creeock What's a Dremel?

guitar .....sob....mod.....took....sob.....my...idea....sob...

pretty feakin nice tho

11. XtremeNuTT

XtremeNuTT Banned

Congrats to cinemediapc for his 3rd place finish, if only
    the gents desided to actually vote 11000 times he might of one the prize, but they didnt, i just joined this to group for the fun of it. 1st prize went to person who actually voted more than the others , thats all, you just needed a valid email address for a vote. Being Canadian or American one must be creative. I can say that the first place winner wether better or not of others recieved my creative voting, so in the future if ya say your going to vote for someone 11000 times your should go about it, in a creative way. :jawdrop:

now since im here being a North American Link i can show you how to

be Creative

yaya always pointless use of font must be a political thing!!!

Last edited: 14 Jul 2004
  12. f U z ! o N

f U z ! o N What's a Dremel?

WOAH talk about large letters.....

13. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

jesus freakin christ dude. try to make a more obnoxious post in the future will ya!?

First off, its an annoying and pain in the ass color and size to read, secondly YOU CANT SPELL WORTH A DAMN! Also, please don't ever again say tat ou represent people from the north american region. your not much of a good impretion at all...

14. FILTHY1337

FILTHY1337 Senior Overclocker

[rant]well he should be suspended. and the 4th place is an out rage and msi should be alerted :miffed: but theres probly some loophole were it dont say it has to be an actual pc. if the juges new the work in cinimedia it would have won, if it was a comp fpr craming things in a pc then that would justify the black case, so the results seem very random if not fixed.well maybe now the winner can aford a decent mod.[end/rant] :miffed: :miffed: :miffed:... i say we join to gether a have 4thplace removed :idea:

15. XtremeNuTT

XtremeNuTT Banned

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    you guys whinnnnnnnnnnnn a whole lot hey(horses it hey)
    i was makeing apoint, with the point isee you cant get unless its in small letters and exactly where was Jesus Christ for you to say that! and if this the way you guys really are, then i dont need this group for nothing. The exact reason why he got 3 rd place and not 1st is because you whinned to much in the forum and your didnt VOTE enough :jawdrop:
    :rock: :worried: :waah: :eyebrow: :jawdrop: :clap: :yawn: :D :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: the only thing missing is the nuse, if that really makes you happy.
    See youll do what you have to Cause basically i only joined your forum here to state my opinion and make some improper spelling for you pple to pick a part and also to state the obivous. And you know what they say about
    OPINIONS ! OPINIONS ARE LIKE *******S AND EVERYONES GOT ONE. isaid that to boss once and got fired but oh well live and learn, i know iwill, but WILL YOU.

Last edited: 14 Jul 2004
  16. JavaDog

JavaDog What's a Dremel?

You really gotta lay off the antifreeze...

17. XtremeNuTT

XtremeNuTT Banned

Ahhhhhhhh NO

:clap:
    but hey that is a simple way of defusing the situation, but over here we dont need to drink antifreeze to opinionated.
    And for work being done on the cases , why do you figure cinimedia worked any harder on his case mod then anybody else, i d say you dont and the only reason your say this is you belong here and he asked you to vote for him, Do you know the 1st place winner and know exactly what he had to do to make his case or are you just grabby stuff from inside your pants and wanking it like a javadog on antifreeze.

18. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

lol. I can see you gettin banned/suspended or getting told off by an admin pretty soon buddy.

19. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

I prefer banned out of those two options...

20. JavaDog

JavaDog What's a Dremel?

Where did you say you are from again?

Well, just looking at the cases it is apparent to anyone that the Cinimedia case was handbuilt, unique, and require some slick custom plexi work. Nothing really "off the shelf" as far as case + design are concerned. You get a good sense of how much thought and hardwork went into making it. That's just my impression without even knowing the person who made it...

The first place winner is a stock case, with some window kits added using the old-style rubber-surround. There is some custom work obvious, the LCD is a nice Ebay-Buy-Able Car-LCD, but a nice touch. The front bays are a mess though, some drive stealthing would have gone a long way. Overall, dcent, but not Blue-Ribbon material.

See Above.

:eyebrow: