1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Burning Full Tower- Update 5-7-04

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by glennd_05, 22 Dec 2003.

1. nicke

nicke What's a Dremel?

goood work man :rock:

2. glennd_05

glennd_05 What's a Dremel?

small update

i got the rest of the panels cut out tonight and i started to layout the front panel. i can't do anymore on the window untill i get some grinding disks for my dremel, and possibly a router table setup for it. has anyone used one of those? how well do they work?

thats all for tonight

-glenn

3. Novakog

Novakog What's a Dremel?

This looks like it's gonna turn out really good, keep the pics comin!

P.S. Ever thought of like, maybe ducting your computer so it takes in the cold air from outside during the winter, or maybe even summer (I have no idea what temps it gets to there)? Imagine the OCing you could get with 12.6 F ambient! :brrr: Yeah, be a little tricky though :rolleyes:.

4. my58vw

my58vw Plexi Expert

This is looking good, the flames look like it is going to match the case well... good job!

5. glennd_05

12.6 F, more like 0 F or lower in the coldest months. last winter it hit about -38 F where i live. the only problem w/ ducting would be the raise in heating costs for the rest of the house, but in the warmer winter months, i can set up my computer in the window and cool with 10 F to 20 F air and OC to the sky.

i've been working long hours lately so i haven't had the time or energy to mod any,

i've been looking for a pc-60 mobo tray to use, and the only place i can find them wants $35 US to ship it to AK. does anyone know where else to get on of those? here's where i found
    them

thats all for now

-glenn

6. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

wow this looks like it will be an amazing mod!!

Where did you learn to weld if i may ask? Its something ive wanted to learn for some time now, but just havent had the space or the money to do so.

Im subscribing this one for sure!

A+ work

7. glennd_05

my dad taught me to weld in our garage. i haven't ever had any formal schooling in it yet, but i'm taking a welding class next year in school.

if you want to learn to weld though, just look for a community college or vocational-tech school in your area,sometimes beginner classes are pretty inexpensive.

8. Atarax

Atarax What's a Dremel?

Cant wait to see the finished prod. keep the updates coming :clap: