1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Mini Me| Update: 7/13

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Meatloaf, 10 Feb 2004.

1. Meatloaf

Meatloaf What's a Dremel?

UPDATE!!! OMFG! lol

OK here is a long an probaly un awaited update But im back in the modding fever. :) so here is a few teaser shots till tomorrow morning were i will post all of todays work. IM still moding iit as we speak. waiting for soem thigns to dry.

OK heres a picture of the side/front sorry it's so blurry camera bugged out.

[​IMG]

Here is another shot of the side Yes it will be repainted as of one of the dogs Got to it and chipped/scratched the paint farly bad. so it only has a thin clear coat on it here.

[​IMG]

And heres on with it sitting next to my Lan boy case. jsut for a comparison on size.

[​IMG]

Well ive gotton back in to the modding fever agian and plan on doign alot mroe to this till it's a finshed project. But im still taking ideas and opions all is welcome. I plan on startign another project here in the next week or two so look to it. :thumb: Till enxt tiem Keep modding.
    -Meatloaf :clap:

2. Tech-Daddy

Tech-Daddy What's a Dremel?

Dude... spank the dog and get that paint fixed!
    lol!!!!

I like the blue/yellow mesh look! Nice touch there!

Oh yeah, spank the camera and got those up close pics in focus!!! :duh:
    ;)

Looks good, from what I can see!
    Keep on going!

3. Meatloaf

lol yes i did spank the dog it pissed me off and i plan on fixing the paint soon. Thanks, i also like the blue/yellow IM thinking of doing a mesh Window in stead of plexi but im not sure yet. what ya think?

4. Tech-Daddy

Tech-Daddy What's a Dremel?

It would be different, and it will be a bit louder than the plexi since you will not have the sound plugging factor of the plexi wall.

Could be really cool! Paint it up and make it snazzy!
    :hip:

5. Meatloaf

yeah. aight ill get on the paint some tiem soon. i htink ima wait til everything lse is doe though so if it gets more scartches iwont care.