1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your most embarassing moments...

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 24 Jul 2004.

1. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

Heres mine:

when your sitting with your family watching a film, expecting it to be a thriller or at least a drama, then some gorgeous girl strips to the waist. You can fill in the blanks yourself from here on...

2. stoned penguin

stoned penguin What's a Dremel?

i, valedictorian, goes up to podium to say speech, completely freeze forgetting everything, nervous seconds pass, me pulls out speech from pocket, audience goes wild :waah: :wallbash:

3. FILTHY1337

FILTHY1337 Senior Overclocker

getting cought with my pants down when i was wit my girl :wallbash:

"mom its not what it looks like ":blush:

4. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

Luckily, thats my most embarassing as well. We were watching Europen Vacation (Chevy Chase) and a bunch of girls are dancing with their shirts off :p

5. inmate909

inmate909 What's a Dremel?

One better - getting caught by her father =)

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

HAHAHA bet youve never got dressed and moved fast enough :blush:

7. MaxWiz

MaxWiz What's a Dremel?

Last edited: 31 Dec 2005
  8. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

funny or embarassing you decide.

me and my brother at top-o-mountain having a snowball fight.he's got his ski's on and i've got my snowboard attached to me by only my strap.i'm running about throwing snow at him with the board flaling wildly about.then the strap snaps and the board hurtles down the down the red run next to us.since the board won't stop its self i run and dive straight after it(you know like in the movies .run run run run jump dive.action hero stylee).there i am head first down this red run without steering ,without the ability to stop.after about 60 seconds i catch up with the board and grab hold of it.me and the board hurtle toward some trees,we go through the trees and emerge on the other side,where i finally stop.where my mum and dad are stood.
    "alright dad"
    "alright"
    my brother was stood at the top of the run and he's pissing himself.now everywhere we go he has to recite the story of my 'belly-boarding'

9. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

thats more funny IMO..

i dont really have an imbaressing story, can i borrow yours?

10. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Getting caught in the city Park by the park attendants...with my pants down...

"err, ive cut my leg on a twig.... shes 'looking at the er..cut' !", got thrown out, and threatened with police action if I ever went into the park again o_O "

- M@

11. Darv

Darv Bling!!

That's the first excuse that came into your head?!?! :eyebrow: Classic! :lol:

12. Abadon

Abadon What's a Dremel?

it's even worse with my parents since i come from a greek home, they decide to make their lecturing comments and say to me "hey you, what are you watching?" even though they have the remote

13. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Hehe, the same thing happened to me. Luckily it wasn't a steep slope. The bad thing was that the board was heading towards the edge of a very steep cliff. Luckily my Action hero style dive did the trick and didn't go sliding off the cliff with my board. It's a funny feeling you get when you see your board accelerating towards a sleep cliff, you don't hesitate to go diving after it. :lol:

14. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

i know .i wasn't thinking "it only a board" more like "oh s*#t!!"

15. CHRISS

CHRISS What's a Dremel?

i was skiing in Finland with my class (i was on exchange) and was beginning to get the hang of it. Because you ski along a path you always have your ski's in the rut made by other people and you ski in a long line. It was all well and good untill we came to a slight hill, i tried to follow the person in front, but half way up the hill i got stuck, faild to stay upright and slid down the hill, wiping out about 6 people in the process and creating a large que who all stood about and watched

any lame excuse i could have made would have been totally useless as i do not speak finnish :duh: :blush:

16. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Or getting caught with her father.

My most embarrassing moment was being unsure of a good opening line to deliver at a company presentation (to 200 people), so decided to take the mickey out of the presenting skills of the person who'd just been on (which happened to be a very nervous young woman who really didn't want to do it).

The resounding sounds of 'oooo', sucking teeth and shaking heads meant I didn't live that down for several months.

17. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

All i can say is "HAHAHA"

18. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Getting caught by one's mother, licking carpet. :worried: :blush:

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Vacuum cleaners are a wonderful invention you know, you dont need to lick the carpet clean, unless you're a half breed with a cat?

20. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

licking carpet?? :eyebrow: :hehe: