1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster ITS not realy a mod to a computer

Discussion in 'Modding' started by [->>Curly<<-], 29 Jun 2004.

1. [->>Curly<<-]

[->>Curly<<-] What's a Dremel?

hmmmm i am saying i cant spell that means that i cant get the corect speling for words i dont no why i just cant. i have said this many times and people say im stupid

maby next time read the topic :wallbash:

EDIT: Also i maby get a real 1 on saterday with my pal it will be his 3rd and will cost about £25 for my 1. so wish me luck

2. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

That's not necessary. :eyebrow:

I did read the topic, every single post in fact. :thumb:

However it's beyond me why any person simply cannot simply navigate to dictionary.com or open an actual dictionary and look something up.

3. [->>Curly<<-]

cause i cant be ballhaird and if u got a problem with that well tuth :rock:

4. Nath

Well you seem smart enough to mod/build a pc (although the weird tattoo thingy sort of let you down :hehe:) so really you're just ruining a good image people could have of you. I don't know about you, but I like people knowing that I'm concerned with my image towards others, but if you don't care what people think of you, then go ahead with your "method" of spelling.

5. [->>Curly<<-]

as a mater of fact i do care but not ofer the internet a got my pals and rep and they mak the odd crack like my writing is like chinease but thats just a joke. they r not telling me to look up books and speelcheak cause i would just be like fu*k u.

6. Brandon_Bep

Brandon_Bep What's a Dremel?

This thread is soooooo far from anything even remotely mod-related. Spelling Sucks, it's so much harder than it should be. hooked on fonicks woorked four me! :thumb:

7. [->>Curly<<-]

O well its a happy ending i never got poisend and a got a tatto done buy a pro and the odd dots have gone now ???

look at the pic

[​IMG]

8. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

no offence dude but it looks ****e.

but there agen some people get wered tats (i knew smeone who had a pic of fred durst tatooed to his arm with his name underneath. )

9. daniel_owen_uk

daniel_owen_uk What's a Dremel?

Not keen on tattoo but then again I ain't that big of a tat fan.

Just to let you know m8 if you had been poisened by printer ink, I would have been the first person to nominate you for a darwin FYI

:D

10. Nath

It might not have been fatal if he got poisoned so he wouldn't be able to receive a darwin award...

Edited cause I typed something wrong.

11. omicron

omicron Baud.

You dont need brain cells to be a geek, you only need a dremel :D

12. korhojoa

korhojoa durr

Exactly!
    :dremel:

13. Knipex

Knipex What's a Dremel?

Not preaching.

I had a few beers (hell quite alot of beers) underage. It was hte main reason I kicked out of uni.

I spent the next 12 years busting my ass to make up for it. I worked crap jobs, did night classes and worked had. Every day I think that if I had stayed off the drink for a few years I could have saved myself all that grief.

Now I am in a good job making good money. I still drink but now Im old enough and wise enough to handle it.

To get a job you need a C.V. and a cover letter. To write a CV and a cover letter you need to be able to spell (or use a spell checker) I recieve abotu 12 CV's a week and I can tell you now that if I say one with pelling as poor as your it goes straight into the bin.

I cannot spell but I I try to read my posts and take out the obvious ones. if I dont know a spelling I use google..

Take criticism, learn from it and grow.

Now preaching..

15 is way to young to finish school... What exam have you done GCSE's ????

14. Nath

In England you finish your GCSEs at 16 but if I remember correctly the Scottish system is ever so slightly different.

Edit::
    Yep i've just found this:

"The education system in Scotland is completely separate to the rest of the United Kingdom and subject to its own distinct laws and practices. Education is compulsory between the ages of 5 and 16."

Source:http://www.britishcouncil-usa.org/learning/students/Scotland/scotedusystem.shtml

So obviously the system isn't different after all...

15. [->>Curly<<-]

well i did all my exams its like gcse only its called standerd grade in scotland and im leving school cause im 16 next week 4th augest.

as for my cv that is done in ms word and spell cheaked. then cheaked buy me and my dad to make sure its perfect.

u say 16 is 2 young well that all depends on what job u want
    i want to be a plumber it is hard as hell to get an aprenttership for enny trade but say if i w8 to i was 18 b4 i left school it would be allmost inposible cause that would mean the people would need to give me more wages.

so well i dont no how to round of so i will just say : DAVIE!!!

16. Zero82z

Zero82z What's a Dremel?

Wow. Your spelling is so bad I can't even tell what the hell you're saying.

17. [->>Curly<<-]

well u will never no then

18. Nath

Translation:
    Well I did all my exams, and GCSE is called standard grade in scotland. I'm leaving school because I'm sixteen next week, on the fourth of August.
    As for my CV, I do that on MS Word and spell check it. I then ask dear pater 'Dear pater, pray tell, how may I improve this document?'.

In your opinion, my good fellow, you feel that 16 is not a mature age to be doing such outlandish things as leaving school, however in the noble profession of plumbing, it's extremely difficult to obtain an apprenticeship for one's self. However this task, which is no mean feat now, would be a ridiculous proposition if, perchance, I waited until the age of 18 years old, for the reason that the good fellows at the plumbing emporium should be forced to allow me to collect a larger wage.

lol. :hehe:

not meaning any offence curly! :thumb:

19. Knipex

Knipex What's a Dremel?

Nothing wrong with an apprenticeship. I did one myself as a sparks. Spent 4 yeas learning how to fix machines. Great experience and a good trades man can make great money.

I left school at 16 (1 month short of my 17th birthday) after my leaving certificate (your a levels would be the closest equivelent but we do 7 subjects here and Maths and English are compulsory). Looking back I was definately too young..

Best of look to you but spelling is more important than you realise so is grammer and dont get me started in Math. I cannot emphasise how important math is. Of the 24 guys who started their apprenticeships with me only 5 qualified. Most of the rest failed their exams because their math was just not up to the standard required for electrical science and electronics.

20. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

hell i dropped out of college at 18 i screwd around in the first year and ended up moving colleges and the left this year.

now about 6 months on im wishing i had have stook it out and gone on to do a degree in bio chemistry or jus plain old chemistry. (altho i would have screwed up the maths part as i only got a C at GCSE and am not really intrested in the maths)

science is a wonderfull thing it enables foolish people to make TNT out of used vegtable oil :D (well nitroglycerine(SP?)) now thats some volotile stuff

it can explode unexpectedly even if sat untouched in a jar at a constant ambient temp and can expand 100,000 times in the space of a few secconds and can travel faster than 7000mph(or FT per seccond i cant remember)