1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Blade **PSOne LCD installed and operational**

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by MegaRouge, 8 Nov 2003.

1. MegaRouge

MegaRouge What's a Dremel?

Hehe, no worries on having the same name on the project. I've looked your project over and it's looking pretty good, so good luck with that. :thumb:

2. MasterRex

MasterRex What's a Dremel?

Hey, I am also doing a version of the PSOne LCD mod.... I am stuck with the s-video though. I have already tested my LCD with a dreamcast, and the screen works perfectly. I just can't seem to get any video from my x1800XT 512... is there anything specific I have to do to get the s-video to put out a signal? I don't remember having any problems like this with my 9800pro going with s-video to my television. Any help is a plus! :D

-Rex

PS:

http://www.MasterRex.com/lcdmod.htm

3. NoahFuLing

NoahFuLing What's a Dremel?

Wow. Nice job for first three posts. Not only did you dig up a two year old thread, but you asked a question that has been:
    (A) Answered in an article
    (B) Could easily have been done by :search: .

But I'll be nice and answer it for you. :p

Article:
    http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2004/07/07/psone_lcd/1.html

Done. Apparently the PS1 has a hard time working with certain graphics cards? Read the article for more.

4. G4m3R_X3r0

G4m3R_X3r0 What's a Dremel?

Dude, I'm so diggin your mod it's simple and clean cut! It looks great!! the black silver and blue scheme works. If you wanna go for some cool, and make the blue not so blinding. Get some of the AC-ryan Black Acrylic for your windows. So that what when it's off you can't seen in side, and then WHAM!!!! BLUE!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Keep moddin bro!

5. danb

danb What's a Dremel?

i was just passing when i saw this thread thought id give my 2 pence worth!
    I have done the VGA mod to the psone screen and would highly recomend it the picture is unbelevably better, mine is a uk version and runs at 720x576, i had to use a pci graphics card to run it as this was the easiest way. (with ati u cant force 2nd monitor detection so the psone isnt detected and nvidia dont do composite sync which you need, there are ways round these probs but are a lot of hasstle) I used a matrox mystique pci card and it works great! :thumb:

happy modding!!