1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what other forum do you go to

Discussion in 'General' started by pumpman, 1 Aug 2004.

1. TMM

TMM Modder

Gideontech (don't go there alot anymore)
    AMDMB/PCPer

but bit-tech will always be home more than anything :)

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

:rock:

3. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

4. Dorza

Dorza What's a Dremel?

In order of usage (high-low)

Hexus
    Bit-tech
    Tutorial Forums - MTB Review. About the same usage with these to.

5. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

6. riluve

riluve What's a Dremel?

I shouldn't tell you this, because one main reason I like my other forum is that it is small and not too many people barge in and screw things up. But they might appreciate any traffic you would bring, so let me put my selfishness aside and tell you.

I like MODTHEBOX. They are run out of Canada, which makes them a happy medium between the USA and Europe.

:thumb:

Last edited: 6 Aug 2004
  7. TechieJustin

TechieJustin What's a Dremel?

I'm new here but I go to thedilly.net Interesting place. The Dilly I'm Acurajustin1978 on there. :thumb:

8. RTT

RTT #parp

I wouldn't really call slashdot's comment system a forum* but on the whole you're right, mostly it's offtopic within the first scroll of your browser and insanely hard to keep on track with due to their threaded-post/comment-system.

*Maybe in the days when slashdot was new then it may have been considered a forum but nowadays phpbb/vb/whatever is my definition of a forum.

9. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

10. apollyon

apollyon What's a Dremel?

mostly here, when i first started getting into the modding scene i hung out around the yoshi forums but then i found a link to Orac and was hooked. THere's a few others i've joined, but none that i have a post count above 25 on.

11. KG Silent

KG Silent What's a Dremel?

I got started on Twisted Mods forums back in January, I've been posting there and then I found bit-tech, stuck around awhile, joined, and now I visit TF once in a while but stick to this place.

12. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

I used to hang out their a bit, does splitzat still run the site, i know he was thinking of selling it they nearly merged with the site i was with at the time.

oh, i hang out at tekfoums every now and then

13. KG Silent

KG Silent What's a Dremel?

Yes, Spliz is still there, as well as the new admin DjRima. They both went to my local high school but graduated this last year. They just made a huge change to the forums by banning a couple of people who should have been a long time ago... long story. Oh, I forgot, I also go to two Drumline related forums as well as a forum ran by a friend, more of a school related forum.

14. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

I used to post at www.gamebanshee.com which is a site devoted to all things RPG, which still holds my record for most posts (6000-ish, including pruned threads). The GD forums over there were immense, concentrated spam that didn't actually get out of hand, and was ridiculously fun with it, but it's become awfully serious recently and I haven't been active there for about a year, after a general downhill slide and some bad experiences with members.

As far as hardware, I post at XtremeSystems and AMDMB/PCPer, AoA (though not much anymore) and occasionally OCUK, though it's more sifting out useful information than posting over there. This is my main haunt nowadays though.

15. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

here
    deviantpc.com
    enscape.net
    genmay.com (usually dont post anything)
    gideontech.com
    hexus.net
    iamnotasalmon.com
    techangel.co.uk
    tastyspoon.com
    thedvdforums.com
    water-cooling.com
    wizd.co.uk

i r champion spammer.

16. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

I just post here but I'm registered at http://forums.netstumbler.com just to laugh at the n00bs getting laughed at (you can't see the newbie bin unless you're a member).

17. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

Mostly here. Also I'm on staff at music-hq.net (new) and my own website's forum phantasm-design.com (new also). Occasionly, I visit the deviantART boards as well, but I hate whatever software they're using to run it.

18. JB

JB What's a Dremel?