1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear god!! that hurts

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 6 Aug 2004.

1. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

You want pain stories??
    Yesterday I was in the toilets at work, and when I did my fly up I caught just the tip of my bell end in it...
    I screamed so loud people ran in expecting me to be dead or something, its the most painfullest thing ive ever done (as in the immediate pain, not stuff that goes on for days) But I was pretty much in pain for 3 hours later... :(

- M@

2. RTT

RTT #parp

WHERE ARE THE PICS?!?!? Oh no... wait :duh:

3. stewe151

stewe151 Stress Personified

I did that once like 5 years ago. I now have a scar there :blah:

Incidently, after that I never wore jeans again.

4. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Lol didn't actually bleed...thankgod, just hurt like hell, worst pain Ive ever had, and ive broken many bones etc in the past :(
    And strangly enough didnt have a camera handy...

- M@

5. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Tip for ya fellers..

If you hurt yourself, apply pressure to the area... am I nuts? No....

The brain can only cope with a certain amount of certain information, and pressure and pain are handled by the same area. Pressure signals move faster through your neural network than pain signals do. Therefore, applying adequate pressure can effectively kill the brain because the section of the brain with compute on a first come first serve basis. I.E. The faster pressure signals.

It was on TV once :D It works too, remember if you ever slice the tip of your finger you always naturally squeeze the finger, and it also explains why plasters feel somewhat better when applied tighter than a jew's wallet.

6. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

On the side of pics, well theres really no point:

(a) the only camera I have is a cheap €20 dealie which cant pick up anything

(b) there isnt much to see beyond a little purple-blue 'ness under the toe-nail

'tis times like these I really wish I had a good digital camera, pitty the only one I want is 3mpix @ €650 which would dig deeply into my 'build a computer' fund (currently totalling €3000)

BTW Lorquis:
    I have a feeling you have enough pix of naked feet, and other parts of anatomy to last you a lifetime of "pleasure".

/me shudders

7. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

wow.. 650 euros, or something. that is like double that us/canadian dollars? Mine only cost me 450 can$, and its GREAT. hp r707. 5.1mp, and all the nice whistles and bells. and small enough to fit in my pocket, along with keys, and change. It also enhances dark areas to make the photos more clear and real. the sad part is that I can only take 58 pics at the highest res/quality setting, on a 256 meg card. I can also record up to about 22:53 (mins:secs) of video with sound on a 256 meg card.

8. Liquid K9

9. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

Hey, my friends g/f's dad has one of those... sort of.. it cost a bit over 1k canadian anyways. I'd say about half a year ago, at least. (she thinks it was shorter than that though.)

10. Liquid K9

again, another thread hijack... though perhaps the first thread hijack of my own thread? :confused: :hehe:

They used to cost €999.99 but have recently gone down in price, though if you imported them from the uk, they were always around €650. Stupid currency exchange rip-off merchants... eating my bannana buddies!

11. fg0d

fg0d Banned

Happened to me MANY times lol, hurts like a bit*h for hours... nothing goes on in that area for a day or two ;)