1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Lian Li PC-61 Window Panel

Discussion in 'Modding' started by SanguineRaven, 11 Aug 2004.

1. SanguineRaven

SanguineRaven What's a Dremel?

Didn't really know if this was the right place to post but:

I will shortly be buying a PC-61 case to go with my upgrade (probably from OCuk) and would like a side panel with the window.

I am in the UK so need to preferably find one for under £30. I can find a lot of the standard PC-60 silver panels but no black :(.

Anyone know where I can pick them up from? Or anywhere that sells it with the case.

(I have tried http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=16212&cat=352&page=1 who have the panel, but had to check that it would work for the PC61 as the message:

Note : Panel compatible with older Midi-Tower models only without Locking ring on side of case)

2. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Well a PC-65 would be a PC-61 with the window panel.

I'd suggest just cutting your own window but that's just me. Just make sure not to cut it too close to the back edge like I did or else the panel won't go back on :waah:

It's also possible that the site will only show one panel and you choose the color when you add it to the cart.

3. kaZuo

kaZuo What's a Dremel?

don't worry about the locking ring. it is only hold by two rivets, so if it doesn't fit just remove the locking ring