1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Completed Mods

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by fuzzygoblin, 8 Aug 2004.

1. fuzzygoblin

fuzzygoblin What's a Dremel?

Hey, i was just thinking it would be a good idea to put a completed mods section on the forum where you could move all the completed prject logs.

Last edited: 10 Aug 2004
  2. FILTHY1337

FILTHY1337 Senior Overclocker

y? just go to the end of the log
    and for complete mods w/o logs they go in modding so i dont feel we need this

they are working on a spam filter so that should slim down the log for easy viewing

3. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

I like the idea , that once a mod is complete its moved into the new forum so that those wanting to see the finished thing can do.

It would mean that project logs would have a longer life and prehaps if only the log was reposted with no questions comments etc it would be easier to flip through :)

4. f U z ! o N

f U z ! o N What's a Dremel?

i think that is a great idea. just make a duplicate thread and remove all the spam and leave the creators posts and work in a new thread so that people can see his/her work instead of going through tons of spam.

5. tmod

tmod What's a Dremel?

It would definitely make the project logs forum easier to follow, and at the same time would also provide a sort of mod gallery for finished projects.

6. my58vw

my58vw Plexi Expert

A mod gallery would be nice...

Isn't that what the articles are for? :hehe:

7. f U z ! o N

f U z ! o N What's a Dremel?

but not everyone gets to have an article on bit-tech

8. Kelisis

Kelisis What's a Dremel?

I agree. A case mod gallery were you can posted your already completed mods will make the forum less cluttered and easy to view. Just my two cents.

9. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

thats wasted space, an option to filter out all posts bar those of the starter of a thread / log is much better.

10. Beatbox

Beatbox What's a Dremel?

Now that's a great idea! Shouldn't be too difficult to hack in as far as I'm aware, and would make re-browsing old logs a lot easier. :thumb:

As far as I know, Bit did start to make a mod gallery a while ago nut nothing came of it, either that or it's still in development... It would be fun to have and look through every now and then, as well as to collect everybody's mods together in 1 neat place, but IMO the project logs are much better as they let you see how everything was made and put together, as well as the final product.

11. fuzzygoblin

fuzzygoblin What's a Dremel?

Maybe if bandwith is going to be a probleme then people could simply and links on the first post of the log to each of their updates?

i know somepeople do this already but if everyone did it would be cool