1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfenstein Dual Case Project (scrapped!!!)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by blackacidevil, 26 Aug 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wickyman

wickyman What's a Dremel?

I'm just curious, but is the theme of this computer based on the dimensions of a castle? its layout reminds me of such. and the way it is being laid out gives hint to such... just curious, if so its a really neat idea! good job!

2. blackacidevil

blackacidevil What's a Dremel?

I'm not basing its dimensions on a castle. Its based on the main building in the RTCW: ET Fuel Dump map. (pics on page 2 of this thread)

3. thrasher

thrasher What's a Dremel?

sweet

That kicks so much ass :rock:

4. g_sanke

g_sanke I PREGUNTA!

5. Bazman

Bazman What's a Dremel?

I was wondering this myself, especially with the Wolfenstein screenshots that you posted. Enlighten us all!!!............and keep up the good work.

6. blackacidevil

Enlighten you with what? lol. never heard of Enemy Territory?
    it's only the bestest bestest bestest online MP game out there.

7. Bazman

Bazman What's a Dremel?

No, enlighten us with what your basing your case design off of. Is it from one of the earlier screenshots you posted? And yes, I've most definitely heard of Enemy Territory. :rock:

8. The Lost Monk

The Lost Monk What's a Dremel?

what are you going to do with all that space???

9. blackacidevil

nothing right now. All that space is good for airflow. In the future I might decide to go with watercooling, but its not in my budget right now.

10. wickyman

ive never heard of it... and rtcw i havent had the pleasure of playing... i dont have what people would call "a good ocmputer" i have a 1.3 ghz celeron, 320mb of pc133, no video card (i cannot find a mobo that will support one) and so on... but its what i can afford right now! (it was free) lol so you can see my overwhelmingly large budget... lol but im moddin like there is no tomorrow! just straight out of necessity... thus far i have probably spent less than you for all my supplies... im in the 10 dollar range, and im about 40% done... lol AT stuff never gets finished... lol but this one will!

11. Bazman

Bazman What's a Dremel?

wicky, I personally feel that you should save your money, buy nothing for a couple months, build a sweet computer, and then go buy Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It's a great game. And it's worth it for the ending. It just plain :rock: !!!!

12. wickyman

i dont have a job, so saving anything is far from happening... im just barely getting by with what little money i get... i work odd jobs, collect bottles and cans, etc... im living with my gf and her dad... im 21, so you can see im in a bad prediciment... lol im trying, but there just isnt any work to be had around here... the un-employment is at 65% in the county i live in, and it rises a percent every day... the only people whom get jobs around here are people on welfare... and as i dont want to be on welfare, it shows i dont really want a job that bad. if i could work from home, i would... but i cant find anything like that either... work is suxor, as no one wants to hire a 21 yr old with little job experience...

13. blackacidevil

As I've exceeded 2000 megs of bandwidth on Photobucket, all pics are currently down until i can resize them. Should be up by tomorrow evening at the lastest...possibly tonight.

14. blackacidevil

This project has been scrapped. I found something bigger and better to work on. Mods please lock this thread. Thanks.

15. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

I obey.
    :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.