1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding PSOne LCD Screen...

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Zain2k, 22 Sep 2004.

1. Zain2k

Zain2k Banned

Hi people!!...

I have been reading up in this mod for the past week and finnaly decided to go for it, but i want to do it a little differently. First of i want to retain the Screen's contrast and volume controls also i want to use the speakers too to incorporate on my case.

The problem is that after long searches on the net AND a phone call to Sony support, i still havn't managed to find the FULL pinout layout diagram.

Has anyone got it...with all the 12 pins...and their function. If yes...could someone please post it here or email it to me on niaz2k@tiscali.co.uk.

THanks.

I will post my machine once it's done...so keepa look out for the "FireBox" That's the name....picture this...black case...(Cube design) Red painted chassis...windows on top and both sides...exposing the mother board and the CD and HD and Poer supply...it's gonna be awesome...just got to ge this screen thing runnin...."FireBox"...remember.

2. fatal_error

fatal_error What's a Dremel?

3. Zain2k

Zain2k Banned

Thanks but no it's not the right one. The diagram i neeed is the one that shows what each of the 12 pins do behind the PSone LCD screen PCB...

Like on the board not the actual connection.

Trust me i've been searching...can't seem to find it.

I have seen it though..forgot to bookmark it then!!!!!...Damn!!

>Zain

4. Go4t

Go4t i

did you search on google too as it should have said somewhere what it all is

5. fatal_error

fatal_error What's a Dremel?

Baking powder?? :eyebrow: