1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding CS:S Mod READY TO BUILD

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Tr!nk, 9 Sep 2004.

1. Tr!nk

Tr!nk What's a Dremel?

well, that would be cool and all, but the only problem is that im going with a remove-able hard drive, and make it look like an ammo box, but ill just use the IDE cable (which im replacing with a short UV one) and put that on top :dremel:

hey, im tring to figure out what to do on the other side, anybody got some ideas? (the left side, behind the atx mount)

2. Tr!nk

Tr!nk What's a Dremel?

Alright, Bilbo and I have been working with eachother to creat the best set of CS:S case modds you will ever! The Mico-ATX case has been ordered, pics will be up by fri. or so, going to start with airbrusing it black, and cutting the window out. The water cooling parts, and the other stuff is going to be comming in mid to late october! but the bomb, timer, and other moddification to the case will be done within the month or so. I do have a very tight october comming up, but I'll do my best! :dremel:

As for bilbo, his case is also on its way, and the idea's he has are amazing! :idea: We can't wait to start this mod, and we hope you can't wait either!

3. Bboy_Jon

Bboy_Jon Minimodder

Start Building

Good Luck

4. Tr!nk

Tr!nk What's a Dremel?

OK, I AM ABOUT TO START MY PROJECT LOG!
    This thread is going to be for anybody who have ideas for the case and talkes with both blibo and I about the mods.

w00t lets get this party started! :dremel:

(project log will start 10/5/04)