1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unclean, convicted of throwing berries.

Discussion in 'General' started by unclean, 27 Sep 2004.

1. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

Yeah well, what can I say? ::shrug:: :D

2. B-Con

B-Con What's a Dremel?

I run into those high-minded nimrods occationally, and have managed to perfect the art of ignoring them.....

<stops to think>

Actually, I've perfected the art of ignoring anyone who's clueless.... :D

3. Silence

Silence What's a Dremel?

Yeah, i hate it when people (usually mothers ive noticed) get all high and mighty, and loudly voice their ill-informed, knee-jerk opinions that they formed on face value. Not long ago, i was shopping with my parents in a massive BHS, and as i had been running my club night the night before, and had spent that saturday clearing up and travelling on trains, i was understanbdably knackered. So, i sit myself down on one of the 'designer' sofas they sell, as my parents pootle around the store.

Two kids wander over, and start playing around on the sofa opposite. They catch sight of me, and stare a bit (i have half a head of bright blue dreadlocks and a coupla facial piercings). Within seconds, the kids mother runs over, and yanks them away saying "come along, we don't want you turning out like that!"

I've had this happen before, so i reply with my usual "What, a doctor?", which stops her in her tracks, before she huffs and marches her protesting kids off.

Books...covers...

4. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Bahahahaha, well played :D

5. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

lmao nice pwnage

6. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

I threw and apple at somebody once :D I'm not sure if it constitutes bullying as he was 10 and I was five :D hehe

I agree with whoever suggested you should have thrown a berry at her :)

7. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

It could also be the collective intelligence of our society is roughly the same as lukewarm mayonayse, thus making them supremely suceptible to suggestion and daytime talk shows. I cannot deal with stupid. When someone walks into my store ( a bulk-food store) and asks "where are your WEIGHERS" or "What is a LIB" or "How much is that" or I hear "Dude its $1.10 get some yo!" - I just want to run up and smack the offenders. To most of them trying to explain that - Its a SCALE, Its Pound a unit of weight measure, It is so much per unit of weight measure, and NO THE ENTIER CONTENTS OF THE BIN ARE NOT $1.10 - is completely useless. I blame everyone for erasing the concept of accountability, 'My kid isnt stupid he has ADD" - "I really dont care as to whether or not he has ADD, If he cant add, subtract, multiply or divide he is most definetly going to be downtrodden in todays society.

So there you go a mini ran tin a rant thread.

TBH - Id would have bitched her out too, perhaps lobbed a couple of berries at her, and perhaps grabbed her licenceplate number for future reference.:naughty: