1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Which colours should i use in my case?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by cfuk, 6 Oct 2004.

1. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

I need your help, I have a Thermaltake Xaser III (blue case) with duel blue neons, 3 blue case fans and 4 white case fans. I've just got a blue sleeving kit and UV blue molex plugs on the way.

I think this is getting to plain as they are all the same colour and i want to brake up the case a bit. What colour would you go with? i was thinking about maybe green. Would you get green molex plugs and ide/SATA cases and keep the fans?

LMK please :p

2. -blackout-

-blackout- What's a Dremel?

use something white :)

3. CYRiX

CYRiX What's a Dremel?

BLUE - Overused
    BLACK - Overused

4. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

here are soon pictures of the case (sorry about them not being to good :()

Pictures

5. 0013

0013 What's a Dremel?

good thing you re still working on it ... a lot of cables blocking the view on the good parts

colours ? go for something original... green seems to be rare these days ... or at least, that is a colour i'm missing ...

6. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

i know the cables are bad :( i'm installing a A64 setup and 6800 GT so i want to do it all at the same time.

Would you go green cables or fans or both :dremel:

7. Skutbag

Skutbag What's a Dremel?

Something I didn't know until a while ago was that fans/CC's dont just come in blu red and green, I've seen orange, purple, white, plus various shades of the aforementined RGB. You could always go with white then use some gel of practically any colour to cover it up. What about 3 or 4 different shades of blue that ripple like water? Dammit that should have been my mod!

8. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

i've got 4 white fans :p i'm thinking about green or red at the minute to brake things up a bit

9. B.Psycho8

B.Psycho8 What's a Dremel?

if you can get some uv red stuff that is actually red and glows nicely that would be perfect. Maybe one sleeved yellow cable and the atx green aswell would make it alot nicer. different colors accenting each other is awsome