1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Gocart?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Snitch, 24 Oct 2004.

1. Snitch

Snitch Supremodder

Anyone here ever built a gocart, i feel like building one and i need plans or a tutourial or something..

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Are you talking - thing you sit on, go down steep hill?? Like.. completely non-computer related?

Yea, ive made a couple when i was younger. Used to live down a steep hill.

3. theflinger

theflinger What's a Dremel?

no, he means the ones with motors.
    Motor forum?

4. Snitch

Snitch Supremodder

Seen monster garage?
    They made a shoppingcart with motor and wheels.
    Thats what i wanna build

5. Springs

Springs Boing boing

i wanna built a jet powered one.... pretty easy to make if you no how to weld :D and all you need for power is a bottle of propane :D

6. whiteagle

whiteagle What's a Dremel?

I think you are talking about pulse jet powered go karts. Been wanting to do this for myself for a long time, really cool. (Also really good way to burn down the neighborhood.) Here's the first site I came across.

No offense, but you shouldn't need plans. There really isn't that much to a standard go-kart. Just go down to the local store that sells them and look them over real well. The main thing that I can think of is be sure to line stuff up real well, and get the frame squared.

All this said, this is definitly not the correct forum for this. Like he said, try the motors forum.