1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Ps2 died

Discussion in 'Modding' started by BobbyMParr, 28 Oct 2004.

1. BobbyMParr

BobbyMParr GameDemon

My playstation 2 "old model" died and i dont have the money to fix it/buy a new 1 / or mod it so im thinking on selling it its the full thing including 1 remote "no scratches on case no broken visible parts" i dont even know why its not working i just know it says disk read error when i try to play it or watch dvds on it so ..... any offers? all offers considered i am hoping to get $100 out of it i mean its a nice case no scratches at all and it might could be easyily fixed......... thanks for looking

edit: Ps i might sell the games but they all will be sold seperatly
    Games include simpsons road rage,jeremy mcgrath supercross world, tony hawk pro skater 3, Medal of honor front line , Grand theft auto vice city //// ps 1 games //// final fantasy 9 ,tony hawk pro skater 2 , ATV quad power racing , the dukes of hazzard : racing for home

Last edited: 28 Oct 2004
  2. inder

inder Mr.Modtown

might just be a dirty lens or dust and crap in there or the entire dvdrom, or just the laser/lens part, needs replacing...

either way, best to put this in the FOR SALE section :)

3. Aliensniper

Aliensniper What's a Dremel?

Same thing happend to me.

You have to open up the PS2, and there is a dial by the laser the read the disk, you have to adjust it till it can read games/Dvds again.

There are better detailed guides on the internet, google for it.