1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Resident Evil Apocalypse Mod? Lack Of Funds...Set Back

Discussion in 'Modding' started by lasoaaro, 19 Aug 2004.

?

What Switch Should I Use?

Poll closed 10 Sep 2004.
  1. Key Switch Or...

11 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. Keypad Switch

52 vote(s)
    82.5%
  1. lasoaaro

lasoaaro What's a Dremel?

hey Cfuk...your help would be nice...email me with some info at aaron.lasovski@gmail.com ...thanks..hope to hear from you soon..

later...

(ò.ô)

2. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

i'll drop you an email later

3. lasoaaro

4. lasoaaro

Does anyone else here know anything about PayPal and setting up a website where ppl could deposit $$ into my account...? Anyone? Help Needed!!

Thanks...

5. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

it is quite simple go there sign up and answer the questions. it really is just that simple. but if you need some help pm me and i will help you as much as i can.

6. lasoaaro

how about you set up an account for me and tell me all the info, and then help me set up a site...would u be willing to help me..?

Thanks!

7. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

pm me and i will see what i can do to help you

8. lasoaaro

So...I'm Still Looking For Help On Designing This PayPal Site...Help Is Greatly Appriciated (sp?)...Thanks...

9. lasoaaro

Orrrrrrr....No One Could Help Me...Thanks....I NEED F***ING HELP!! lol, sorry...But I'm gettin' Flustered now...Help Is Greatly Needed!!!!

THANKS!...lol

10. Hazer

Hazer In time,you too will be relixalated

Just so I get this straight:

The total summary of the 228 posts in this thread is that you:

1: want other people to come up with ideas for your case mod.

2: cant be bothered to even start an actual mod.

3: want other people to make the mods for you.

4: plan to have other people pay for it.

5: cant even setup this 'charity' yourself.

I think you have gottne the wrong idea about the 'help' offered on these forums.

I think I'll disregard reading anything connected to this thread from now on.

11. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

That's the conclusion I'd come to.

Unsubscribed :rolleyes:

12. invader crack

invader crack What's a Dremel?

haha you wear make up hehe oh and a self titled 'goth' , i know wuts wrong with this project ......... you!!!! hahahaha

13. endscape

endscape Minimodder

Ditto.

E

14. chuck22689

chuck22689 What's a Dremel?

im not sure if this would work or not but the home depot near my house has a set of clear glass tubes with rubber endcaps on them i beleve they are for holding random items in the garage the last time i saw them they were near the plumbing isle that may work for the virus containers there were arond a doller apeace if im not mistaken. im new here in case you didnt know but have really enjoed the site thanks

15. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

i know that larson here doesnt have the best of social skills or talents setting up a charity to help his mod, but keep in mind he's a student, and unfortunaltely possibly somewhat of an outcast. He comes here to work with you guys and get a bit of help on his mod because maybe he isnt very creative, or just is broke. He comes here to talk and to mod like we all do. Just because he misses a few steps along the way is no reason to ridicule him. Think before you insult next time guys, and imagine how it would feel if people picked on you for every little flaw you have.

16. Redd_Herring_1974

Redd_Herring_1974 What's a Dremel?

I have to agree with all of the above unsubscribeing as it seems this is becomeing rather useless now :sigh:

Last edited: 14 Nov 2004
  17. lasoaaro

Thanks alot Tulatin, And you know what...If you all choose to Unsubscribe or not pay attention to this thread then, fine, do w/e the F**k you want, but don't harrass me because one person suggested an idea and I took up on it but needed some help. and I'm a f*ckin' student, and obviously all of you hae jobs, well it's not easy where i live to get a job, i can't walk out one day and come home with a job, i know cuz i've been trying for 3 months..so go ahead, harrass me because I'm broke or w/e... But in the end it comes down to this...F*ck all of you

18. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

no prob, but dont hop the swear filter.

19. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

you asked for help and I did help you, I think the language you use here shows your character. it is just a thread absolutely no reason to get angry if people leave let them. the fact is you posted this 3 months ago and have had absolutely no forward movement on it, this is frustrating for the readers who watch this. I can imagine it is frustrating for you not having money but you would think you would have made some progress in 3 months. you don't even have drawings to wet the thirst of readers.

unsubscribed...

20. Zephyr

Zephyr Go V-Boy, Go!

wow...the anger practically seeps out of my monitor from this thread :eeek:. it seems like this started with a good idea, and by the second page it was ridicule and a spammers paradise. lasoaaro, if you ever actually start modding this, i would follow it, as this looks like it could be cool. some of the ideas that came out of this are really good, but i had to run the "Google ***t Filter" (kidding... :blah: ) in order to read this. anyway, if you ever start modding, take tons of pics, document everything you do, and post it in project logs. until then this is a goth/punk vs computer geek vs whoever else decides to voice their opinion. no fun to read :grr: