1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet Radio: Which one do you use?

Discussion in 'General' started by monkeyville, 5 Nov 2004.

1. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

i used to listen to bassdrive all the time, my best friend used to do the monday 7p-9p(central us) slot ...

occasionally ill open up winamp and poke a random techno/house/jungle station, usually end up on puredj.com or the fazztv video link.

i really miss velocity ... was what made me pay out the arse for ISDN back in 99.

2. SilentDeath

SilentDeath What's a Dremel?

That's pretty cool. I know a guy who used to do a show on BassDrive, and now he mixes on www.drumnbasstv.com, Monday nights. He's called arQer, and puts on some top mixes. I really like DrumNBassTV because they've got the Livewire show (Philly crew) and more excellent DJs. Check 'em out sometime.

3. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

ya my friend is also from h-town .. used to go by sdf-one. been my best friend since about 86, when i started skateboarding ...

4. K

K 528491

iTunes > Radio > Electronica > Secret Agent

The coolest radio station ever. No talking. Just chilled out tunes and tracks are mixed with quotes from cool secret agent movies and such. Awesome.