1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Dragon ball modd by stesio54

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Stesio54, 10 Nov 2004.

1. Stesio54

Stesio54 What's a Dremel?

i guy.
    well...that's my modd.....

the cpu sensor is taken from the front panel of xaser2....
    on the left of cpu sensor there is the sensor for use the remote controller of tv card....
    inside there are 3 neon uv...the inside fan are painted by stesio54 :dremel: and the enermax for slk947 too is painted by me
    the original molex was replaced by uv molex.
    i paint the motherboard and the agp and pci card whith uv paint.
    wire are uv....
    so..take a look
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Dec 2005
  2. Stesio54

well....what's in the front of pc? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    [​IMG]

the panel is painted by acrylic paint! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    mounth ago i cut the right part of it...i windowed and then there was the idea :idea: :idea:

final flash is incoming :rock: :rock: :rock:

in the front there are the seven dragon ball...and up there is the dragon!

inside the panel there are:
    1)fan bus that is taken from xaser 2 front panel and putted on a floppy bay
    2)the panel that controll the neon and the fan of psu...automatic or manual control
    3)cd whith front panel
    4)dvd whith front panel taken from xaser 2
    [​IMG]

so....sorry for my english.....
    that's all!
    if have any question..... :thumb:

3. Stesio54

:naughty:
    the seven dragon ball....are lighted by flashing led :thumb:

4. Tos

Tos What's a Dremel?

I'll play the part of the lucid man : this mod looks horrible, the theme is one of the lamest ...

sorry to burst your bubble, tu this is one of the most ugly cases I've ever seen ...

5. geek1017

geek1017 What's a Dremel?

I am not a fan of DBZ but there certainly was a lot of effort put into it.

I like your CD Rom solution to the problem I have always had with cases with doors.

I would say at the very least it is creative if a bit too "busy" for my tastes.

Good job anyway.

6. Shadowspawn

Shadowspawn Another hated American.

Ignore flamers like Tos up there. Tos, if you want to criticize you might at least make the effort to offer advice and make something constructive out of your post.

Stesio54: Is this your first mod? If so it is a great first effort. I personally like Dragon Ball Z and would like to see some great mods done based on the show. What my less than helpful fellow poster was trying to say, I think, is that you just need to work on blending in your work.

The balls, for instance, would look much better as part of the case, perhaps mounted flush into the case front. With them sticking out of the front like that they look very much just tacked on.

The wiring needs to be cleaned up quite a bit. You can hardly see the inside with all the wires in a big knot like that.

The cdrom coming through the door is an original idea.

You said the side panel is acrylic paint? Did you do the painting? If so, then :thumb: , it looks excellent! If you are going to paint, then I would suggest you paint the entire case. It doesn't look as good when you leave most of the case the stock color and just paint various pieces.

Also, let me welcome you to Bit-tech. Don't let the first reply put you off on this community. If I can take the anti-Americanism to still come here everyday then I'm sure you can handle a few less than helpful criticisms.

Good job!

7. Stesio54

well.....i didnt do the paint....im totaly not addicted to paint.... :duh: :duh:
    i now that it's not a good thing 's but...i'm sincerly...and i dont say.."yeah i do the painted side!. :)

for the flame no problem....i know that my it's not "da modd" but i know too that is not the most bad case! :eyebrow:

so...the cd rom solution it's very very my honor becouse the dvd it's very very sensible and whith a minimum pression on it and the dvd get open!

for the ball's....yeah...the internal solution can be a great idea but....in the front there are the lee shenron dragon...so the ball's under him i think it's the best way!

coming soon a little video that show the flashing led in action....whith and whitout light!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

8. Stesio54

welll...this is my firt serious modd,before i only do a window to my old case...and using uv neon...

for the internal part....i know that there is a lot of pain inside but is my decision!
    becouse by using a big wire i get the "full load " effect of my pc....in my opinion! :thumb:

9. Stesio54

[​IMG]

this is the effect of flashing dragon ball!

10. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

for me the case is a little bit too busy with so many different styles to it.

lose the dragon balls or mount them inside your case, cuz at the moment it looks like your case has got herpes.

but still, good effort.

and this is coming from someone who has dedicated his life to eradicating dragonball z from all television stations across the world.

:D

11. Stesio54

welll.....7 ball into the case....i think it's escessive....and...i think that the dragon on front and the dragon ball in other part are unappropiated...
    whith this solution all of 7 ball are view...internal solution...i dont know...and an internal solution show the 14 cabling necessary :jawdrop:

12. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

balls and case badges - lose em :thumb:

otherwise, pretty decent.

13. Stesio54

....please guy....dont write "slang"english... :wallbash: :wallbash:

becouse...i can't understand! :sigh:

:thumb:

14. Fod

i mean, get rid of the balls and case badges(stickers) at the front

apart from that it looks quite nice as a first time mod.

15. Stesio54

and.....if i have understund....where i have to put the dragon ball?
    the case badge..ehehhehe....forget it!

an internal solution of the ball(another italiam modd...-nebula-) that are into case(they rappresent the planet of universe)still exist...so...by having dragon and is ball on the front part....in one solution i think it's the best solution!

16. Fod

when i said case badge, i didn't mean the dragon. i meant those little square stickers behind the door.

and really, those balls look really stupid. no offense meant. i say just get rid of them don't try and put them anywhere else. less is more!

and try and use less plastic tubing inside the case - it's a bit too messy in there.

17. Stesio54

i know what's a case badge!

i understund you point of view( :D ) but....it stay as you see!

thank's for your thinking!positive or negative thinking are necessary for build a modders!

i think about this on next modd :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

18. play_boy_2000

play_boy_2000 ^It was funny when I was 12

Even with the cable wrap type stuff, the insides look really messy, perhaps some better cable routeing is in order?

19. Shadowspawn

Shadowspawn Another hated American.

I don't have a problem with the balls in the front. What I meant to suggest is that you mount them into the front panel. Keep them on the front, but mount them into the plastic so that only half of the ball sticks out. Perhaps in a small arc, or circle, instead of 3 on one side and 4 on the other. This would require some bondo work and painting though. Just a suggestion.

20. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

I must show my son this mod, he will freak... nice job.