1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teh ûber blow

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by ballemann, 13 Nov 2004.

1. valium

valium What's a Dremel?

im working on the same airflow techniques on my mod, top to bottom. subscribed.

2. ballemann

ballemann What's a Dremel?

Well, its coca cola on the top, and farris on the sides. But i think coca cola company makes farris..

3. Mr.Nonflex

Mr.Nonflex What's a Dremel?

You made some great looking waterblocks, how did you seal them?
    i see screws, but no o-ring or anything. :eeek:

4. hjertis

hjertis What's a Dremel?

that's some really nice **** you got going there balleman ^^ love the cola bottles and the pripps can :D and of course the tupperware you have for the watercooling ^^ LOVE IT!! :D

5. ballemann

:D thanks, this really give me lust for som more modding :dremel: Great replys (tilbakemeldinger) :hehe:

the front and the hdd holder will be on photos tomorrow i think, making them on my school (carpenter) så they will be accurate :D

stay tuned =)

greatings ballemann :D

6. ballemann

Its glue.. :rock:

7. bobbo

bobbo What's a Dremel?

Fellow norwegian modders (and the rest): Reply = SVAR. Tilbakemelding is just a fancy long word.

8. ballemann

homemade front in wood[​IMG]
    Harddrive house to have over the cd-room[​IMG]
    again.[​IMG]

ballemann =)

9. infered101

infered101 What's a Dremel?

Wow wood i wouldnt think that is best idea in world but hey whatever floats your boat.

10. ballemann

why not? what other material? and please, dont come with ******** like it can start to burn and ****.. please..

11. xel

xel What's a Dremel?

until now i found your project amaizing. The idea with the bottles is fantastic (f**k i can not use this idea :D ) do you clean the side bottles as thge top bottles? if yes then do it well, ^^

12. bullfrog

bullfrog What's a Dremel?

Looking good and I really like the idea with bottles. When I am done with my case I will probably start on a new case that I got laying around, then I would probably look into the idea of using things like bottles.

The only problem I have is I don't have a source for bondo or something similar. I live in a crap town that has absolutely nothing that I can use for modding, the hardware store never has anything specific that I need. The worst is all the hardware shops are the same, I can't get perspex, bondo, dremel bits and metal barbs. Don't you just feel so sorry for me, that my life is wasted having to drive to a city to source these things(wasted modding time)

Anyway, looking very good so far! :dremel: mod on!!

13. infered101

infered101 What's a Dremel?

No no its not that it will catch on fire its just that one the hd's wont be able to rly let any static electricity lose becuase something about the screws and metal is where it lets it off but you probally wont have to worry bout that and rly i dont think anyone does. The main reason y i said not best material is wood has crappy heat dispersion i think (hmmm) so HD would run hotter. It probally isnt gona matter much but ME(just me everyone is diferent) i would use plexi glasses or sheet metal or something there is lots of ways you can make them. This is all my thoughts i may be wrong or may not be hey who knows i get most of my info on this stuff from mod forums and ppl aernt right all the time.

14. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

Case material or size is immaterial. Air flow around components is. Get the airflow right and there is NO reason that HDD or any other component would run hotter than in a metal case.

15. ballemann

ok =) no hard fealings, but i chose wood, since i doing "college" (videregående) in carpenter (trearbeid) Dont think its carpenter, we dont make houses, but things like sofa's and tables and so on.. Then i have a lot of wood and equipment on hand :D :hip: Thanks for alle great replys :D and just feel free to steel som ideas :hip: I just find that great, that someone want to use ideas i made :D Btw, i took som of my watercooling tubes(?) and covered my IDE cabel =) check the image :p

ballemann

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. P3rRRrY

P3rRRrY What's a Dremel?

Her suser det like godt som på hardware.no ser jeg :rock:

17. TMM

TMM Modder

The top of your case looks like a nuclear plant :D

looking good, keep it up :rock:

18. ballemann