1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics man SD card

Discussion in 'Modding' started by katarsis, 28 Nov 2004.

1. katarsis

katarsis What's a Dremel?

hi all
    The information on SD cards the description pins electronic characteristics protocols and systems commands. It is necessary to write down by means of the microcontroller the dataflow on flash memory

2. SteveyG

SteveyG Electromodder

I just read that post about 6 times trying to understand what you were talking about ?? :confused: huh? :confused:

3. katarsis

about SD flash card.

4. SteveyG

SteveyG Electromodder

:wallbash:

Try phrasing your sentences in such a way so that we can understand what you want or are trying to tell us.

Is this a question you are trying to ask? At the moment your first sentence is incomprehenable, and your second sentence is just a statement.

5. Kermet

Kermet [custom title]

Am I right in thinking you are after a how a SD card connects and how it interfaces? I.e. how it works on hardware and software levels?

6. katarsis

yes. =)

7. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

In that case... it goes into a slot on a card reader which typically interfaces to the PC via a USB cable.

Not that that's the slightest bit of help to you.

8. Sunny-D

Sunny-D What's a Dremel?

...umm, yea, what firehed said. unless youre trying to interface it some other way, a usb adapter is your best bet. how about re-phrasing it specifying your question, any problems youre having, and what youre trying to do. it'd be nice. cuz that first post is completely incoherent. no offense.

9. Mark R

Mark R What's a Dremel?

The protocols and specifications for SD cards are proprietary and not publicly available.

10. katarsis

Thanks. All can such who - smb worked? There is a description on flash a microcircuit but it would be easier to write down directly on standard SD under standards to its commands..
    http://wasias.narod.ru/km29.pdf

11. jgrade

jgrade What's a Dremel?

Wow, 5 posts just to understand the question. :eeek: Now a link to Russian web site. When Babble Fish sucks it really sucks. I am guessing these are translations from Russian to English (or at least English words)

12. ConKbot of Doom

ConKbot of Doom Minimodder

There are some flash memory cards that do use, I2C or SMB, I thought it was the SD or MMC cards. I know it is not MemoryStick, CF,or XD. Memory stick is a proprietary 4-bit parallel, CF uses IDE/ATAPI, and XD is a new one, and I know it was one of the older ones.

13. katarsis

close.
    found.