1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 girls suspended over 1 boy at a school

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Spitfire, 26 Nov 2004.

1. Dan

Dan What's a Dremel?

Same here, none of them were involved though but they said it was pretty horrific. Sounds terrible really, poor girl.

2. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

LOL :hehe:

Would not be surprised if many of these pupils were bystanders looking at what was goin on, i mean at school if some yelled 'fight fight fight!' youd instalntly get 50+ people surrounding whatever was going on. Hell we use to do this for that reason, get two people in the middle having a 'thumb war' and a group of us would surround em and yell, shout and encourage yelling out fight! and kids would surround, and we'd get the teachers running over, and everyone dispersed like nothing was going on.

And i would be right beside you.
    I hate bullying, ive seen it happen to many people at my school, ive recently just got into 6th form, and its more relaxed between social groups which i like, and those 'weird/uncool/nerfy' people have much more respect from me and my peers. We once saw a very shy lad get called names and we solved that, the kids couldnt believe this guy had friends like us and hasnt bothered him since. ( No violence was involved. )

3. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

college usually weeds most of the chavs out.

4. Spiral Architect

Spiral Architect Cooked on Phonics

My college takes in all the chavs who get kicked out of school. It sucks.

5. Matt_117

Matt_117 What's a Dremel?

Lol @ dmcm01 (the gymnastics quote :D )

You have to feel for the girl, she must have felt completely bewildered and terrified. As for the boy, I hope for his sake the other girls were at least attractive, imagine having the 40 most munting girls in school after you. :duh: