1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Keyboard modding....

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Dark_Blender, 27 Dec 2004.

1. Dark_Blender

Dark_Blender What's a Dremel?

I currently have wire running through my keyboard and now its time for paint n' new keys. I am having a problem finding differnt fonts, if you could call it that, for all the keyboard keys. Any help in finding that woudl be appreciated. I already have the decal paper and the spray. Thanks

2. belier

belier What's a Dremel?

I would recommend that you find pre-printed stickers. You can find them in many arts and craft stores, generally with the car/plane model kits. These will save you much cutting and pasting time, as they generally come ready to apply with adhesive backing.

:rock:

3. Dark_Blender

Dark_Blender What's a Dremel?

I have the paper n spray and cutting time doesnt worry me. I dont think model store would have & * ) } symbols etc... in a sweet font. Thats why I was wondering if anyone knew where to get em

4. Grump

Grump The Mad Modder

You can get key overlays or decals from several companies online. They are made specifically for keyboards. One such company is HERE.

Tell 'em Grump sentcha.

5. Puk

Puk (A shrewd and knavish sprite)

You painting the keys black? If so then thats a bit of a ******* to decal, if your using somet and simply want replacement letters then theres stuff called letraset (dunno howto spell it, just found a load of sheets from dads old office days) and you can simply rub the decal onto the keys, whack on a clear coat and your sorted.