1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project bLu3's TRINITY (blue, white and chrome) BIG UPDATE 06.Feb 2005

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by bLu3, 4 Oct 2004.

1. Bilbo Fraggins

Bilbo Fraggins What's a Dremel?

o o o .. I like it, It would be cool if you mounted those tanks on the top of the case side by side. maybe you allready tried, but if you havnt it would look awsome. I think there was a guy who made a shuttle case like that somwhere, anyway his turnded out nice.

2. bjones247

bjones247 What's a Dremel?

Nice - subscribed. :rock:

3. PHiRe_K

PHiRe_K What's a Dremel?

Nice work Blu3 m8 im very impressed with your work here keep us posted :)

4. bighammer

bighammer What's a Dremel?

been following this log for a while now and im sad that you sold your video card. :waah: I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Sure u got a laptop that can get your work done but selling your components because you don't need the horsepower doesn't sound logical to me. I never have enough power.

If you thinking of selling other stuff let me know. I am in need of a vid card and that 6800 ultra woulda been perfect. :grr:

5. bLu3

bLu3 What's a Dremel?

Big Update (almost done)

Hi,

Exams are over and i can't wait to put my hardware into my case. so here are the pics. i let them speak for themselves. i am cooling my CPU, NB and GPU with a triple radiator without fans. this sys is not overclocked and i wanted to make it as silent as possible. there will be some minor updates (i wish i had the time to pay so much detail like other modders here - but i have a lot of work in the last months... this was a bad time to begin such a mod :( ).

but the main work is done. one big thing which is missing is the big "b3" logo on the left side of the case. but i am not sure right now how i am going to cut the aluminum and the plexi (still searching for CNC cutter). but now the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Silenced`

Silenced` What's a Dremel?

nice W.C. man :jawdrop:

grtz,
    Thomaz

7. crash32953295@msn.

crash32953295@msn. What's a Dremel?

that looks perdy, must follow the light

8. Athlon3400

Athlon3400 What's a Dremel?

very nice clean design, I likey

9. Vochraye

Vochraye What's a Dremel?

Sweeeeeet.

10. Xarig

Xarig What's a Dremel?

Sweet mod dude :rock:

Quick question: What are you using in your H20 to get that fantastic colour - is it the tube itself or an additive?

Like you I'm a fan of blue, shiny chrome and black combination

11. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

I'm definately going to have to steal that idea with the plate and pass-thru fittings over the ATX plug hole. I'll make myself a new hole closer to where the wires need to be for the actual ATX line (and +12v and dual PCIE *cackle*). You should fill those res'es up more IMO, it looks kinda wierd with the water condensing on the top like that. They need some sort of right-angle-aquajet type thing for those!

12. Franklin

Franklin Minimodder

Yes Firehed those holes are ideal for the non-modders, but we want holes only there where we need them.

Looks good bLu3 and I see you removed the section plate at the bottom of the case. I have removed the thing also, but want to replace it with a custom made plate.

bLu3 could you show us some pictures without the UV lighting? Special interest in the details because my V-2000 is under attack by a Dremel too at the moment :D

13. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

I'm thinking of removing that plate as well... my dad thought there might be some sort of structural stability issue (which I'd seriously doubt going by the build quality). I'm assuming it's fine to take out as long as you don't go and try and sit on the divider right?

That ATX hole isn't really badly placed, but what an ideal location for some tubing! I need to find a better place for my pumps I think but oh well...

14. Shinymod

Shinymod What's a Dremel?

holy moley simple is beautiful! nicely done!

15. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

looks great dude nice work!!

- S

16. unclean

unclean SMP obsessive

Woah, first class.

I'm even more excited about sorting out my WC setup now!

(Har, 1000th post).

17. Novakog

Novakog What's a Dremel?

Extremely simple in design (though NOT in making) - but EXTREMELY attractive! That's always my favorite type of case, excellent job.

18. bLu3

bLu3 What's a Dremel?

thx for your positive comments :) a modder always likes it when his mod is going to look good and even more likes it when others also appreciate his work :dremel:

Firehead: feel free to "steal" that idea ;) i am going to build some kind of plate for the ATX cabling also, but i am not sure yet how i am going to do this. the pass through plate for the WC tubes will also be lighted from under with 2 white 10000mcd LEDs :naughty: - but i didn't find time to do so until now.

as to the removed plate, i can say, there is no problem with stability, but i think a custom buil plate would also look fine and i will maybe think about one :hip:

thx 4 comments once again :clap:

19. devenfore

devenfore LANCandy

Oooo. Sexy computer. Kepp the pictures coming. :)