1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Mountain Dew bit-tech.net offer

Discussion in 'General' started by Fly, 1 Jan 2005.

1. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Another offer from the American Soda guys! Use the code BT123 when you order 3 cases of Regular Mt Dew and they will give you the third one free. Takes the price per can including shipping to 51 pence!!!

damn, I'm never gonna sleep... :jawdrop:

americansoda.co.uk

2. Mace

Mace Ohh, it stings.

holy ****, almost 30USD? Man I feel sorry for you guys if you're paying that much for a 24 pack (cans even.. not even bottles!) of Mnt Dew... I can go to the store and get a 24-pack for roughly 4USD (2 pounds)... and I thought my taste was expensive.

3. Fly

Unfortunately Coca-Cola UK, using infinite wisdom, decided to stop selling it in the UK. :rolleyes: If I recall correctly, the stuff they sold over here was stripped of caffeine anyway...

:wallbash:

4. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Nice one. I might have to invest. Any idea how much shipping is? I CBA to fill in all my details to find out :blush:

5. Fly

£7 for 1-3 cases. Currently they have Diet Mt Dew for £4.95 for 24 as it is slightly out of date. Delivery is usually next day if you order before the afternoon.

6. Mace

Mace Ohh, it stings.

Diet mnt dew is gross... imo... I don't even really like mountain dew period, but I'll drink it if it's the only thing around... My fav pop(as wel call it here in michigan, others might say soda, softdrink or just plain coke for every brand) is coke... if possible, try out vanilla coke, pretty good stuff :)

7. mad4it

mad4it Know it all.

We got vanilla coke here aswell also diet with lemon (tho i dunno why they dont have regular with lemon :confused: ) . for anyone whos actually planning on purchasing id say get Code red tis the best IMO tho sadly i dont think they have blue crush :/ (think thats whats its called its blue looking n e way) cause if they did id say buy a crate of each and mix with code red 1 of each can. Its my own creation from going to tacobell (hmmmmm taco bell /me drools) i highly recommend it tho both do make u piss like a horse.

8. Shaolyen

Shaolyen Minimodder

Where's the A&W Cream Soda? :wallbash:

9. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

There has to be a way to get great pop across the pond for cheaper than this. This is just outrageous.

10. Shaolyen

Shaolyen Minimodder

Luckily for me, my sister married someone who lives on a US air base in the UK - cheap Mountain Dew, cream soda, iPods, etc. :hip:

11. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

Sweet. Ok one bit-techer down, hundreds more to go. Anyone know if we can ship it and label the packages a gifts? If so im up for it!

12. Shaolyen

Shaolyen Minimodder

Marry someone who works on a US air base? Problem solved. (Well, for two of us.)

13. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

we know.this place is nick named 'rip-off britain' for a reason.

14. TJK

TJK What's a Dremel?

what?

you guys dont have mountan dew and root beer? I was at a LAN today and the 24 of us drank 4 cases of mtn. dew, 1 pepsi, and a lot of otherstuff. I dont know how we would do with out it. Now what is really expensive is that Bawls Guana

15. Micric

Micric What's a Dremel?

Awww, It says the discount code is invalid :waah:

16. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

what is root beer like? when I went to the usa years ago I forgot to try it :wallbash: :D

17. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

It's hard to describe it, but it's kind of like a cola with a little more flavor.

18. Fly

I'm sure it is still valid, I'll double check as soon as they open today. :thumb:

19. peepingdan

peepingdan What's a Dremel?

Root Beer tastes like the sassafras root. Britain used it in a lot of oral medicines of the time, so it didn't really catch on in the UK because of that. I was informed that sassafras isn't used any more because it is carcinogenic :duh:

20. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Back again...

damn right, some shops/cafe's sell all 330ml cans @ like 80p - £1.. so thats about $2 for americans visiting

must be bad enough having your money halfed in numbers, yet charged double or more what you'd usually pay in $