1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows An idea for a game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by corvette, 3 Jan 2005.

1. corvette

corvette What's a Dremel?

Hey i got this idea for a game today after playing sum mohpa

im gettin sick of all these WW2 and vietnam conflict games where u are always the allied forces movies through parts of the axis inforced countries and u always win and thats the game in a nutshell

why dont they make a game where u are the axis takeing over parts of the world against allied troops

Germans maintained suttin like 80% of europe b4 being defeated by joined allied troops

and vietnam was a massicar for the allied side so why do we never see this side of the war in games

anyway just my thoughts would love to see wat u guys think

2. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

because no one wants to play a game you cannot ever win

3. kergareth

kergareth What's a Dremel?

No kidding. Have you ever played axis in BF 1942 (single player). You cannot win.

4. WaZzUp115

WaZzUp115 What's a Dremel?

That sucks..

5. corvette

well thats game creators for u

the first half of ww2 was the german ocupation of europe

that would be a madness game i reckon going from coutry to county distroying everything in ur path

i reckon it would be fun

6. lacuna

lacuna Minimodder

i think it would be an appalling idea.

7. dead_man

dead_man Confucious say: WTF???

umm iv done it countless times as has my younger bro, but in reality tho it sounds like a bad idea why wont it work, every other game where your the bad guy seems to sell well, such as manhunt or hitman

8. Kermet

Kermet [custom title]

It is probably because no right thinking games company would produce a game featuring the atrocities that went on in both the WWs. I can't see the press reacting well to 'Sim Concentration Camp', a RTS where you unleash waves of gas into innocent villages or a FPS where you have to hunt down people of a different colour or religious belief. And to be honest, apart from a sick giggle, would you really want to play such a game?

9. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

There are all the nations of the world put on to a map.

Players chose what nation they want to play for and then go and fight another country etc.

that would be fun

10. corvette

no 1 said the game had to be super violent but what im saying is the first half of the game could be conquest of europe get it as accurate as posible, mabe just fighting malitia or suttin till u take over, 2nd half of the game u become allies fighting to take over the land again and u could do it like COD u go from country to country

and u can even take this further, japanese take over in australia and paciffic, pearl harbour bombing it then when u change sides to allies u have to defend it and kick axis arse again, if u think about it it really is no different then playing against a computer in a ww2 game u either go axis to kick allied arse or allied to kick axis arse, i do see how it may offend ppl but seriously, its like how many times can u make a war game entertaining its the same on every game these days, ur allies u go from place to place mabe at most 10 levels u win u clock it, ur never actually fighting as if it was in the war its self, u never have to retreat because ur being over ran u dont have to dig ur self in to kill axis as they just pile and pile in on ur posistion, In my experience in the WW2 and vietnam area, They just dont seem real enough, and ur always the hero u can rambo every 1 in the area and not die, games these days are just being dumbed down by ppl its not funny, and companies wonder why ppl are loosing interest and then when they do bring out a game where ur playing the bad man, omg its a world wide uproar on how its teaching ppl to become serial killers

Edit : and after u clock the game u can have like a documentry at the end explaining everything that happened in the areas u faught in and why allies decided to take these certain parts over, im not talking like a 2min short im talking like a good 30 mins or suttin explaining how allies had to out smart axis troops and win the war and how much of a bad man hitler and the japanese emperor was /are,

I dunno mabe im not explaining my self properly but u can turn this into a good game or mabe im just board and talking Sh"t ahh well im off

Last edited: 22 Apr 2005
Tags: