1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Rogue LAN in Tring, Hertfordshire 21st-23rd Jan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mr_roll, 10 Jan 2005.

1. mr_roll

mr_roll What's a Dremel?

Our January LAN is coming up on us and we still have 40 odd tickets left.

The date of the event is the 21st-23rd January, Friday - Sunday

Our website address is www.rogue-lans.com

The address of the event is:
    Victoria Hall
    Akeman Street
    Tring
    Hertfordshire
    HP23 6AA

We have some huge prizes and loads of giveaways, including over 20 different pc games from digital jesters and infogrames
    2 BFG tech 6600 geforce gfx cards, 20 Antec case modding products, hard mousepads and accessories from everglide, mp3 players, wired2fired discounts, steelseries mousepads, notebook webcams, printers and microphones, A dell 17inch CRT monitor, 2 Enermax cases and a top of the range enermax Noisetaker power supply, as well as some security screws for your pc's, tons of T-shirts, pens, caps puzzles, gloop jars and more that we will be giving away to anyone that wants them at the event.
    We can guarentee that everyone will get something at the event.

Finally we are running over 16 different tournaments both team based and deathmatches. For these prizes, including half life 2, cs source and 1.6, trackmania, TOCA 2, COD, MOH, Dawn of war, Dod, and many many more.

www.rogue-lans.com

Finally if you cant bring your pc we also have a number of pc's to rent at the moment for just £30 each, once you have purchased your participant ticket.

------

At the event we also will have the guys from projector games in attendance, Some people from BFG Technologies giving out discounts for their products, Digital jesters will eb down to show off their latest games and run some giveaways as well as Enermax may be down with some equipment and giveaways.

I hopefully look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

2. mr_roll

mr_roll What's a Dremel?

Ok people the Price is Now £20!

Sign up as a spectator and then PM me, or email me if you've signed up and I'll get it changed to participant.

<edit> This offer is only open till friday!</edit>

Last edited: 13 Jan 2005
  3. smashie

smashie Cupid Stunt

Hi,

I'm not coming to this, but a word of warning to anybody who is.

There is very little parking near the hall, about 6 spaces across the road. There are two car parks about 2 & 5 minutes walk away. These will cost you a fair bit to stay in all day Saturday. Oh and don't try the side streets nearby, you won't get a space.

Anyway,

Have fun

Tags: