1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Who here plays Eve Online?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mace, 15 Jan 2005.

1. Mace

Mace Ohh, it stings.

Alright, I know a few people from here play Eve along with me... but I'm curious to see if there are any others... Anyways, if you do play... What's your overall view on the game, and have you been successful in gaining ISK? Go ahead and feel free to post other information that pertains to the game (IE: Isk you have, corporation you're in, what ship you fly.. :p)

2. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

I used to:( Not anymore..

Xen0 and Kam do.

- S

3. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I did for 2 days. Xen0, Kameleon, Stickeh all play iirc.

4. Tizz0r

Tizz0r What's a Dremel?

Oh! Oh! Me, I do!! :D

I think it's a pretty cool game. It's got nice visuals too. I'm enjoying it very much. I'm still in my starting corp Caldari School of Applied Knowledge, and right now I'm flying a cormorant, the caldari destroyer, though I have a few other ships as well. :cooldude:

5. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

used to then realised that actually its just the same things over and over and over and over and.. you get th idea.

6. scotty6435

scotty6435 What's a Dremel?

I used to play. Got myself many BSs and bout 500 million isk before I left. Played for a year then gave my account (main char can use most ships and large tech 2 blasters :D) to a mate for free. Needless to say, he owes me a favour. I'm a bit gutted now because with 'Shiva' it's a whole new game! Check out United Players Syndicate (UPS.... I know, when we changed corps I tried to stop it :p). They're a really good corp, helps n00bs, challenges vets and isn't afraid to go to war with... well, half the 0.0 alliances :)

7. Loz

Loz Blah Blah

Don't buy into the hype, at the core it's pretty much the same. I tried to go back after a three month break but just got bored.
    Things may be improved if you're in a top corp (ie. one that can take advantage of player owned stations), but I never was :p

8. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

I play eve as well.

We should make a bit-tech corp. :hip:

Knida happy with it atm, just found an item worth over 10mil from a lvl 2 mission XD

Also mrbadidea plays

9. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Same here, I quit after Christmas and gave my account to a corpmate for the price of subscription. Just lost interest, there really needs to be more variety in the stuff you do...

10. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Tried the free trial and got bored very quickly :(

11. Hepath

Hepath Minimodder

ditto - but I was on the beta

WHen they screwed up the 'pre-release' party you got the feeling that game support was not going to be good. Shame - the devleopers did a cracking job; but gameplay is incredibly repetative.

Tags: