1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can we slag of ocuk here

Discussion in 'General' started by spudevo, 25 Jan 2005.

1. spudevo

spudevo What's a Dremel?

can we have a winge about ocuk and how crap they are at customer support?? and the phones system :wallbash: :worried: ??? and how they always miss somethign from the oreder/rma???? :wallbash: :wallbash: :waah:

i was going to order £1000/£1500 order from them but not not they can stick it up there !!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eeek:

Last edited: 25 Jan 2005
  2. The Gut

The Gut The Gut

Since you have your own forum why not do it there? :eyebrow:

3. JuMpErFLY

JuMpErFLY Minimodder

Don't know, but I've never had any problems with ocuk, made about 5 orders in total in the last 2 years, once changed an order twice, once by email, once by phone, both times dealt with very quickly. Also had to RMA a graphics card after owning it for 11 months and it was dealt with very quickly, I even received a refund for its full value 11 months before, and got refunded postage for both ways too. I'm one happy ocuk customer.

4. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

gets more publicity here?

5. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

I dont think its a good idea as OCUK is a good sponsor :p

- S

6. spudevo

spudevo What's a Dremel?

i will do also posted on ocuk but got them deleted!!!!! i wonder why!!! cos customer's are alwasy right but at oc uk forum they hate u being right!! what happend to free speach?

7. JuMpErFLY

JuMpErFLY Minimodder

Whatever happened to read the faq? I signed up on their forums and read the faq, and I'm sure it says something along the lines of "no slagging off ocuk". Which is understandable - you wouldn't want people slagging your shop off in your own forum would you?

8. The Gut

The Gut The Gut

and that makes it right?

9. RiPz

RiPz What's a Dremel?

also, whatever happened to proof reading your posts before you post them frantically.. having a readable post a little bit slower is much better than having a barely english one in 3 seconds flat ;)

I personally have never had any problems with OcUK, i've never had to phone them before, so that's irrelevant to me.. also, dont they prefer complaints and customer queries via email, they are busy people after all. dont have time to be on the phone all the time.

10. spudevo

spudevo What's a Dremel?

11. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

I have made one order with OcUK for around £1300 or so.

They sent me the wrong colour drive and they forgot to send me a floppy drive.

12. furqan

furqan What's a Dremel?

I made an order with them but the memory was taking too long to come so cancelled it. The customer support was not bad. I would buy from them again :naughty:

13. spudevo

spudevo What's a Dremel?

how can everyone else get throght and i cant i mean today been on phone from 4:15 to 5:30 tried both numbers and still engaged

14. RTT

RTT #parp

Someone here at Uni today received a HDD from them which was sent ONLY in bubble wrap, no box, no envelope, JUST bubble wrap with the Amtrak sticker stuck on the top. The HDD had an entire corner missing and needless to say is broken. The sad fact is that he will probably not be able to convince them that he isn't responsible for the damage... :grr:

I've never had any problems with them before but this incident has pretty much lost them any chance of my custom in the future.

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It never existed in the first place. You go over someones how you dont piss in their garden; you go to someone's forum you abide by their rules.

16. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

cant the mighty RTT do anything?

17. spudevo

spudevo What's a Dremel?

and it will take him days to get throght to ocuk!!!!!!!!!!

18. penski

penski BodMod

My view of OCUK is that they're okay...until the point where you have a problem.

*n

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Just like ebuyer then.

20. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

In the first place, if he could see the damage he should not have signed for it.

Second, OcUK are rubbish and should not have sent it like that.

Third, if he ordered it with a credit card (as you always should when ordering online) they should be able to help out. I know that BarclayCard covers all stuff ordered online until delivery.