1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Good news:

Still no dub though :/

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

i really dont wanna dub man ,i like motoko and batu's voices and think they r classic voices so i might stick with that :hip:

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I know she has an uber sexy voice, but i cant understand WTF is going on subbed GITS movies.

4. Conrad

Conrad What's a Dremel?

nice work there bindi ;)

5. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Rather sadly it doesn't appear as if any subbing group will pick up Girls Bravo The Second Season :waah: Hopefully I will be proved wrong though!

I think I will have watched my 500th anime episode soon... since December ;)

6. atanum141

watch it a few more times.

p.s. i dont like ur avatar.... BRING BACK THE FUNKY EYED PENGUIN

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ive seen a torrent for the 2nd season, somewhere a week or so ago.. cant remember specifics though.

atan - happy now?

8. atanum141

yeah much better bindi!!!

i started to watch peach girl and its quite good...in a eastenders kinnda way.

also samurai champloo 2nd season is out and it was a wicked epidode!!!

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I still want to wait until the whole of SC is out till i start watching. I fear itll be one of those addictive series i cant stand to wait on. Just started watching Elfen Lied, which is.. interesting and refreshing in it's honesty.

Also, 240pages of Manga is more than you think to print off. Im gonna have to go buy an uber sized A4 binder now. Thank god i did it 2 pages a sheet otherwise it would be 480 pages :eeek:

10. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

i agree re: champloo ep 18 rocked, need more.

finished watching "green-green" last night, small 12 ep series, rom-com-ecchi type anime, kinda sucked, nothing to it, but its rekindled my need for anime.

gonna re watch bebop as it is awesome.

11. atanum141

yeah SC is a phat series!! :rock:

and elfen lied is to a lesser extent quite sadistic and yet touching :)

im downloadin the full back catologue of Beserk manga(1.5gigs) as i got the anime but now i wanna c what the hells going on as my mate reads it and says alot of crazy shat has been goin on. :rock:

been downloadin school rumble but i aint really feeling as it just gets on me tits after the first 5 mins, also peach girl is quite good!! but bleach has me wanting more and more.....

12. rankie

rankie What's a Dremel?

(slightly of topic: atanum, could you by any chance PM/email me where your getting school rumble from, all I've found is a french version :sigh:)

so what manga are you guys reading? I'm currently only reading naruto so that I can get all the juicy plotlines before the anime comes out.

13. atanum141

rankie what p2p software do u use to **Cough** obtain your anime **Cough**

and also how much of the naruto manga have you read???? an how big a narutard r u????

p.s. that school rumble Op/Ed music is really getting on my tits but also i first hated the gundam seed new Op/Ed but now im loving the Op and im waiting on the new OST.

14. atanum141

And also

THE NARUTO FILM IS OUT 28TH APRIL!!!!!! WOOT!!!

15. rankie

rankie What's a Dremel?

I use BT but prefer antileach/DD

I havn't read that far into the manga, only to 20ish cause havn't been able to find time since I downloaded a bunch of them em 'cos I've been moving house then went camping plus I have sports 4 days a week so I normally can't be botherd to do much after. I wouldn't say I'm that much of a narutard seeing as I normaly get the episode a day after it's released(the naruto-kun.com sever normaly crashes on thursday anyway)

edit: forgot a WOOT!!! for the naruto movie :rock:
    edit edit: you guys were talking about how bad anime forums are, well try the national-anime.com ones they're not too bad(there's still the 1:100 female/male ratio though)

Last edited: 3 Feb 2005
  16. atanum141

ok rankie i use **Cough** Emule **Cough** to download my anime with animereactor forums where all the links r posted and verified.....verry good forums and u could try anidb.net as its the same people but in a more libary type search site...verry good also

how can you be up to the 20th manga as the most recent one is chapter 245 on the 26th book(manga chapters)....im thinking you r welll behind??/

what has happened in the most recent one you've just read??

17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Nanashi for episodes 1-3 and Wannabe fansubs for Eps 4 onwards; google is your friend.

Manga - EVA 2 and Cowboy Bebop 3, although i havent actually got round to reading in a while.

Has Naruto missed a week? When you say the film is out on the 24th - Jap film (ie fansubs) or western release?

18. atanum141

well bindi the anime stopped for a week coz the new manga series came out which we were all waiting for,for over a month. the new chapter 245 was extreamly anticipated as it jumped into the future 2 an a half years and so many things have changed.........

so episode 120 of naruto aired in japan on tues nite and has been speed subed allready but its not amazing so im waiting for ANBU to come out on the weekend.also chapter 246 has been realesed in a raw format on the web and it looks crackin :rock:

p.s. about the movie.... the dvd is realesed in april and hopefully there maybe a english subtitle with the retail movie.... if not then i will gaurantee a group will sub it within a few days.

19. rankie

rankie What's a Dremel?

thanks for the help guys.

I'm only upto chap 20 because I only recently started reading the manga. I also need to get some paper, I spend half the time clicking/waiting for it to load on the computer

20. atanum141

yep i knew it... u rankie r about a 2 years behind every1, u have 2 choices... either download the anime all the way up episode 120 which came out this week or download all the manga up 2 chapter 246 which came out this week... either way its gonna take u some time to get thru either 1 ov them in a while.

have fun and enjoy the twists and turns in the world of naruto... :thumb:

Tags: