1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Delta Force [Updated 30-March *now with extra bright GREEN*]

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Unixmonkey, 31 Jan 2005.

1. roachm

roachm What's a Dremel?

I'm not a big fan of the whole camo thing but it turned out looking great! :D

Mod on :dremel:

2. m4tu^

m4tu^ What's a Dremel?

looks pretty good and original to use some camo fabric. but even thoug i would light up the side window all green. I would loose the red light that you have in the right bottom and put some nice green CCL. but otherwise really nice :thumb:

3. Unixmonkey

Unixmonkey What's a Dremel?

The red light from the motherboard, and the blue from the video card is a lot more prominent in the pictures than in real life. The green overpowers them both. I wouldnt want to modify his hardware because all those parts are stock and have good warrantees.

4. Unixmonkey

Unixmonkey What's a Dremel?

After a pretty short time (2 or 3 weeks) the green "lightning" cathode's inverter ate itself, so I picked up a new regular Thermaltake Cold cathode. I secretly was pretty disappointed with the old one anyway. It wasn't nearly as bright as I wanted it, and the lightning effect was lost, with it being shoved into the corner, away from the window.

I snapped a few new pics while I had the opportunity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think that looks a lot better. It can also be sound reactive, but who really wants that?