1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody watch Lost last night? --POSSIBLE SPOILERS--

Discussion in 'General' started by fizban, 17 Feb 2005.

1. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

My VCR stopped recording when Jack and Sawyer were talking..... so I don't know what happened after that. Anybody see it so I can at least know what happened?

-Fiz

2. Shadowspawn

Shadowspawn Another hated American.

Download it. I don't watch any of my shows in real time, I just download them once a week. I'll download last night's Lost tonight.

3. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

yea, I've done that a few times when we miss the show, but I don't really want to spend the time to go find it, download it and all just for about 5 mins.

oh well, thanks for the suggestion

-Fiz

4. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Just started watching this show (on Episode 3 so far) tis totaly class :thumb:. Can someone tell me does it continue to get better after ep3? (please no spoilers),

5. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

yeah, it's good... It's one of the 4 shows I 'need' to watch :D
    24 - :rock:
    Lost
    Alias
    CSI

-Fiz

6. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

every show of lost is excellent, the more you watch the better it gets, kindof like crack cocaine.

7. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Sweet I'll contine to watch it then. Someone just clarify something for me? What was Kate's crime exactly? I'm sure someone mentioned it in a previous ep but I must have missed that bit?

8. ajack

ajack rox

She was a runaway, stole some money from an Aussie dude. I forget what she did to become on the run though :( Was Ep 3 or 4 I believe.

@fizban: http://www.tvtome.com/Lost

Truly awesome show, hasn't deteriorated in the slightest :)

9. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

thanks j4ck
    -Fiz

10. Shadowspawn

Shadowspawn Another hated American.

She held up a bank. Thats all I'm going to say for those that haven't seen it yet.

11. RTT

RTT #parp

D'oh.. knew i shouldnt have read this thread :\

12. ajack

ajack rox

Bah, ignore me :/

13. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

Did you guys catch Lost last night? It was a great flashback into Hurley's life!!! It was pretty strange!!! But very good!

I cant believe we have to wait 6 weeks to see the next all new episode!! :wallbash: why do they do that? At least with the way 24 started late we don't have to wait at all!!!!!

-Fiz

14. ajack

ajack rox

Wuh? How come 6 weeks 'till the next episode?

15. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

They may be filming more episodes? But I know there are not any new ones until April 13th.... linky
    :waah:

-Fiz

16. eddie_dane

they've done that with Alias in the past as well. I kindof prefer it, the overall season lasts a long time when they depart from the fixed seasonal trends. It can serve for some folks late to the show to catch up with the story because they will likely show the reruns in sequence (unlike other shows that just rerun popular episodes).

Last night's "Hurley" episode was one of the best ones yet on argruably the best show on tv. I already liked the guys character a lot and now he has a lot more depth. I heard JJ Abrams interviewed on the radio recently and he was describing how fast the show was put together. They didn't even have a full script or character outlines for the pilot before they started casting. They liked several actors so much in auditions that they cast them and then wrote their characters around them, Hurley was one of them. Just goes to show how talented that crew is to pull together such a high quality and interesting show in such a rushed timeframe.

17. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

What?!?! You mean there are people who haven't been watching this from the beginning!!!! :D

I guess that does make sense, and it probably is the best move ratings wise too!!!!

I've been reading on the forums on tvtome.com and seeing all the speculations about what the numbers really mean!!! I have no idea what they mean but the way they panned to the numbers on the hatch was creepy :rock: I don't know where they are going with the direction of the show but I love it!!!!!

-Fiz

18. RTT

RTT #parp

How many "episodes" is Lost going to have then? I'd also love to know where they've filmed it... Tried googling and the official site but couldn't find out where :/

19. eddie_dane

I'm pretty sure it's filmed in Hawaii

20. RTT

RTT #parp

Eddie: cheers.

Just found out that Season 1 is due for release in september on DVD.

Also glad to know that it is one season, since i was beginning to worry that the end would be crap with only 7 episodes to go (24 total).