1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows GT4 is sick

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wasabiboys, 24 Feb 2005.

1. wasabiboys

wasabiboys Banned

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Yeah, can't wait.
    Comes out the week after i get paid, which is nice ;)

3. Chr!s

Chr!s What's a Dremel?

At last! Trucks! :rock:

4. PilchY

PilchY Minimodder

pre ordering my copy for when it comes out in the UK. seems Amazon are best priced..... although play.com are good to...

5. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Tesco have it for 30 quid, and they say they will deliver on the day of release.

6. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

im just buying mine from tesco's in the shop cos its just as cheap and i dont have to rely on delivery, Ice

7. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I'm buying mine from like the local uh ... downtown shop ...for a bit cheaper :blush:

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Is it just PS2? Or can i hope for Xbox/GC?

9. mushky

mushky gimme snails

No chance unfortunately Bindi. It's the PS2s killer title. And pretty much the only reason I'm hanging on to mine. If they ever release Katamari Daimacy in PAL then I'll have two reasons but that is not looking likely either.

Xbox owners will have to wait and see if Forza motorsport is up to the job of dethroning GT4.

10. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

Yeah you can hope all you want, you can also pray to the gods and sell your soul to the devil but that doesnt mean it'll ever happen ;) .

Death

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

What, you mean it wont be ported.. ever? Spose ill have to go home and play it with my bro :/

edit: i mean: :) cause i love playing games with my bro :worried:

12. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

i dont think if anyone has asked.........but what r the loading times like for this game as i cant stand the loading times on a Ps2 and if it aint coming out on a GC then it only leaves me with the Ps2.

so lemmie know guys.

13. mushky

mushky gimme snails

You could always fit your PS2 with a hardrive to reduce load times.

14. wasabiboys

wasabiboys Banned

GT4 and PS2

Of course its on Ps2 Why would sony give away one of the best series they have ever had to microsoft or crappy nintendo

15. wasabiboys

wasabiboys Banned

Loading times are relatively quick nothing slow on my ps2 and the hard drive thing aint that good

16. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

I have had this game pre-ordered since June of 2003 when it was SUPPOSED to come out, and I finnally got it on Tuesday (yeah, release day!) and can say it was worth the wait. God this game rules on so many levels. The photo mode is cool, the racing is cool, and the 100,000 and A and B licenses that transfered from GT3 was awesome too. Go buy it now.

17. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Damn USA ;)
    Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

18. mushky

mushky gimme snails

I'm a bit gutted that I won't be able to use my MOMO wheel :( There goes my ideas of getting a proper bucket seat and making a frame to hold the wheel + peddals.

It worked in GT3 A-spec but Polyphony Digital seem to have taken that support out in GT4, probably in an attempt to sell more of the "official" Driving Force Pro wheel. I really can't justify another £70 or so on steering wheels. Can I? It does look good :p

With GTR coming out on the PC soon I'll probably play that for realism with my wheel, and keep GT4 for arcadey pad-controlled goodness in the front room with my mates. We shall see, roll on the 9th. I've got the following week off work to put it through it's paces.

19. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I thought GTR was released already ... or are there different dates for different countries... because I cannot personally wait any longer for GTR to officially work and be released in Hong Kong...

20. mushky

mushky gimme snails

March 11 for UK apparently. If you're up for a bit-tech race when we've all got the game officially then let me know ;)

Tags: