1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors 31337-truck of madness

Discussion in 'General' started by bee2643, 24 Feb 2005.

1. glennd_05

glennd_05 What's a Dremel?

looks great, except its a pos dodge

get a real truck, a Ford!

-glenn

2. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

Just to let you know Dad, the maroon car to the left is a Pontiac Bonneville, not a Grand Am ;)

3. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

Well maybe he meant the left of the truck? If so thats a Grand Am.

4. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

He said "flanking it to either side", that makes me think that he means on both sides, but if you look to the left of the Bonneville, the red car resembles a Grand Am, but i cant be sure.

5. jgrade

jgrade What's a Dremel?

Actually the International CXT is the largest street legal truck in the US.

Quick Specs:
    Overall Length: 258”; Cab Height: 108”, Bed Height: 58”
    6 ton hauling power
    Curb weight 14,500lbs
    International® DT466 I-6 diesel, 220 HP, 540 lb.ft. Torque
    Front Driving 10,000 lbs.Capacity , Rear Driving 17,000 lbs.Capacity
    Polished Aluminum 70 gallon Diesel

Basically built to compete with the H2 and eventually H3.

I think someone is trying to compensate for the lack of something else :D

6. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

No, i think its built for those that want more than a heavy duty pickup but not a full blown semi.

7. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

still requires a commercial drivers license as it breaks the regular 10000lbs mark

8. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Oops.. I ment the red one next to it :p

9. jaguarking11

That international is a nice truck but I would love to actualy own a real truck, Im talking about a 1970's peterbilt retrofited with a catapilar or a cumings disel in the 14L range, turbocharged, lowered, chromed and completly red (peterbilt red) with ploished weels and high performance truck tires, and lets not forget the wood grain dashboard and fully air controled heted/cooled seat. Of course I would never actualy atach a trailor to that thing but my gawd I would love taking sunday evening cruises in that, Maybe scare a fiew ricers here and there, oh and lest not forget the typical light show that loving peterbilt owners put on their pimped out trucks.

10. jaguarking11

11. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

That Peterbilt is frickin' sweet. Good luck finding some low-pro tires that come in 30 inch sizes though :hehe:

Here in Montana there's huge trucks everywhere. Semis, giant Fords, Chevys and Dodge trucks. There's trucks everywhere, and that why I hate driving in this state. Too many times have I been stuck behind some dumb women who doesn't realize that her truck wasn't made for road driving at a speed of 10 miles per hour. GAH!!

12. tomd

tomd What's a Dremel?

Okay i don't think the H2, and the smaller H3, are even anywhere near the same category as the CXT, for starters, the CXT is a big Diesel for towing things and such... And from what i've heard, its under the 26,000lb GVW or whatever the requires a CDL, just need an air brake endorsement. And also, most h2s are SUVs, not pickups.

13. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

Put it through the car wash you cheapskate!

14. Fargo_182

Fargo_182 What's a Dremel?

Well i work at a truck wash and about 30% of the trailers that come in have the low pros, and about 10% of the tractors(semi) have the low pro wheels, now today was the first time I saw two different tractors with one gigantic 445 wide low pro tires on the back, so it would be a 6 wheeler not a typical 10 wheeler, those rims were AMAZING!!!
    Peterbilts are very nice tractors and almost every truck that comes in is a peterbilt or a westernstar.
    Man do they gat dirty! one came in 2 days in a row because it got so filthy after the first wash!
    Have you ever seen a peterbilt RV? i have seen a couple in town because I live near a racetrack they are very nice.

15. K.I.T.T.

K.I.T.T. Hasselhoff™ Inside

wait a sec.......you do know those seat covers do actually make it go faster!........naaaa i'm just screwin' with ya :hehe:

16. devenfore

devenfore LANCandy

H2. Blah. Basically they took a good car (suburban) and made it ugly. Not only that, but they did away with all the cool features that made the original Hummer so awsome. It's a disgrace to the Hummer name.

17. tsa cain

tsa cain What's a Dremel?

yeah some pick up trucks are just HUGE in america. Like the Ford f350 with a 4 door cabin and an 8 foot bed.
    It is the size of a limo.

18. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

And i thought i was the only that thought this! These Trucks RULE, i'd just love something that big to drive around in!

19. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Trailorless, its amazing how much speed & acelleration Artic-Rigs and even luxury coaches get, I was hard pressed to overtake a coach in the 156 before! :eeek:

20. jaguarking11

Those trucks are built to carry around large loads thus having more tourque than anyone knows what to do with. I would like a turbodisel one with a cummings motor rated about 600-700hp and about 1100 or more lb tourque.

Tags: