1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Fight

Discussion in 'General' started by Icecoldbagey, 19 Apr 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the1maxim

the1maxim What's a Dremel?

Nah, I'm not offended m8, just thought it was a strange response. I live in the US now so the level of violence here is much more than in UK. There were always the fights back home in England, but it never really got serious. That one situation did. I would just hate to see anyone get seriously hurt when you have an option to stop it.....ya know!

2. Stompy

Stompy What's a Dremel?

Chavs = scum of the earth.
    Good thing is, most of them that are my age are at least a foot shorter so I can stare them down.

3. Soulfly22583

Soulfly22583 What's a Dremel?

bad joke :grr:

4. Xenred

Xenred What's a Dremel?

yes charvs do have the obsession with violence, like the riot in morpeth and me at school, been posted here before numerous occasions i believe, cant wait till i go to and leave uni and move away from this scum ridden country... i would rather live with terrorists

5. nick[x1]

nick[x1] What's a Dremel?

Man that sucks, not really that much that can be done tho, school wouldnt do much i take it as most schools are all the same.

Police, well there more intrested in catching speeding people than fighting real crime :|

Never been in a fight for some reason, had chavs come up to me but none never started on me, maybe cos im always taller than them :eyebrow:

Hope they leave you alown from now on

6. Visualaid

Visualaid What's a Dremel?

you just gotta learn to deal with em, today their was a large chav fight in the town near our school, mainly chavs hitting random people from our school etc. someone tried hitting me i knuckle dustered their ass and then about another 4 of em. Then decided i was bored n walked home. Ill probablly get gang raped soon but BRING IT ON.

7. fatty

fatty Minimodder

Yeah my cousin was jumped outside a pub by two guys, they hit him in the head and his head hit the ground on doing so split his skull and his brain hemorrhaged suffice toi say he is now dead at the age of 25

So yeah report them maybe they will learn something??

8. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

If you cant get back at them the nicer way, then theres always an option of getting your own 'crew' together and getting the barsteward when hes on his own :p

Ive never been in a fight but im 6 foot 2 and 17. If anything happened now id just run them down in my car. :thumb:

9. Redwolf

Redwolf Supermodel

may I suggest kicking their ass, you said there where like 30 of then right? don't you have any friends that are willing to help you out? see I live in california an when I was in high school gangs where in control of the school some times as much as 80 people would get together and rumble agaist other rival gangs. Now there was one time that about ten people wher going to "jump" me an two other friends so it was 3 agaist 10 but we said lets get it on, take in cosideration that me and my friends are mexican, we like to fight and we don't like to loose, one of them came foward and my friend kick the crap out of him the others all they did was look at each other and did nothing.

I suggest you get more friends make it an even fight or maybe 20 t0 30 or just get the "learder" one on one youll be suprise as to how many people will actully back out when you start swinging at them.

just remember violence solves nothing, don't do drugs and stay in school.

10. JuMpErFLY

JuMpErFLY Minimodder

I have to disagree with the whole "kick their ass back". Makes you just as bad as they are.

"an eye for an eye and the whole world is blind"

11. Redwolf

Redwolf Supermodel

I suggest that as a last resort if no one is willing to help.

12. the1maxim

the1maxim What's a Dremel?

Yeah agreed. Its not a good way to handle the situation.

The Americans in the crowd need to understand that the culture is different across the pond. I grew up there and got into fights myseslf, but the last thing they need is the nasty gang mentality from the US. Its ignorant. Stand up for yourself when you have to, but call the police if its starts getting out of hand and becomes retalitory.

13. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

:hehe: Quality go on mate.

Death

14. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

take up electronics, the right kinda tasers look just like a heart attack on a post mortem.

but seriously, if they don't get some smack down, as has been said before take them to civil court. Tell the court how u've been living in fear, and (if your 16) how its ruined your sex life.

Unlucky is all i'll say, that and what did you really do to piss them off? (might be something thats 'acceptable' for you to do, but odds r it was more than looking at em funny).

Or you could kill them, if you get a clorhine tablet (for cleaning swimming pools) coat it in a thin layer of beeswax...........

15. Redwolf

Redwolf Supermodel

from what I see is that 30 people where trying to kick his ass what do you call those 30 people ? I do agree that fighthing is pointless to a certian point. Lets say that he goes to the police ro the pricipal of the school and they do nothing what else can he do? go to school every day and be afraid that at any moment some one might beat him up. I don't know about you but I would defend my self if some one was pulling that s*** on me.

16. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

when there are 30 people around, and there the people that punch someone in the back with rings, so they need stiches, you've clearly never been in that situation, or else you wouldn't be here today to tell your pearls of wisdom.

even allowing for the multiply by 3 factor to make one appear harder than one truely is, 1 vrs 10 isnt going to end happily, probably easyest to just ride the blows. (thou myself i'd probably do something very nasty in return they wouldn't figure out was me, but thats just my wimpish/self preserving style).

17. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

your right an eye for an eye is'nt a good idea

what however is a good idea is running the chav and his friends over then stopping the car and reversing over them again. i understand that your too young to drive so get an automatic its easier to drive.

18. RTT

RTT #parp

Mind the doors, dunno how this survived so long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.