1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24 Season 4 Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General' started by Iamgoodyy, 24 May 2005.

1. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

I bet Tony will takes jacks place in the begining of next season. I know tony wants his wife back and to take off but I bet they stay. Also jack will get caught by china (prob while inbetween seasons) and some how will escape or get traded for someone else. China will play a big role in next season, they left that door wide open for that. Along with the girl assassin sense she has been involved with multipal seasons now. Someone had to hire her, I think she has her hands in the china cookie jar.

2. a9on87

a9on87 ...

Me too! Damn exam revision getting in the way though

3. severedhead

severedhead What's a Dremel?

Actually 64 hours due to the relentless advert breaks US TV and Sky seem to throw at you. They end up being around 40mins long each.

4. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

The Secret Service agent shot Jack and they let him check and see that he really was dead. Then once he left, they injected Jack with epinephrine and revived him (same thing that happened to him when he was being tortured).

Maybe they'll have a long time lapse like they did between seasons 2 and 3. At the end of season 2, we saw the President get infected by shaking the girl's hand and then when season 3 started they gave no explanation other than Jack somehow saved his life.

Or maybe Jack will join CTU Mexico City. :hip:

Last edited: 27 May 2005
  5. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

omg, they were amazing episodes!

disappointed to see jack live did someone say? this is 24 !! without jack it ends, and nobody in their right minds wants 24 to end!!! Jack's taken yet another pretty heavy bullet for his country! what a guy!! Palmer for president again :)

I was convinced tony would die, after all, its not often the show gives people an opportunity to be happy!

For the next series, i'm hoping chloe will be head of CTU, or a field op! That would be cool! If she isn't heading it, then perhaps the other guy will... the guy who helped apprehend the woman! I also hope the pres gets his comeuppance, he's a ******* to the BONE! He tried taking all the credit at the end, and palmer was just like "*scowl*". I think this is the last we have seen of tony and michelle. I dont know why, but i think because they got their break, its gonna last! :)

Most excellent series, not as good as s3 imo, but certainly quality television! I look forward to s5! ***** :)

6. TekMonkey

Nah, Chloe won't take over, she's too annoying. Definately not field ops, she got freaked out when she shot that guy with a rifle. They need a good computer person.
    I think the other guy your thinking of is Curtis. He could probably make a good head of CTU since he was like second in command for a while I think. And I agree we might not see Tony and Michelle again, like Kim left.

7. Iamgoodyy

Iamgoodyy What's a Dremel?

Curtis is the head of Field Operations, thats why him and Jack butted heads so much in the beginning because Jack came in and took over. I think this is the last time you will see Tony and Michelle, its a good ending to their story. I wish they would bring Kim back just so I can oogle over Elisha Cuthbert on a weekly basis. I imagine in the DVD set they will have another short like they did in the Season 3 box set that explains what happens between the seasons.

8. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

totally, i wouldnt complain if 24 season 5 went like...

- kim and her friends are having a sexy party to mourn jacks 2 year aniversary of being dead.
    - then jack bursts in, kim get dressed, bu tthe other girls so excited take their tops off.
    - some guys try to stop the party so jack shoots them all.

:) but seriously, i think kim will return next season, and be better trained. curtis will be head of ctu, and we will likely see that giurl who tryed to palm palmer again!

9. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

no he wasnt, the head of field ops got shot in like the first or second ep

10. TekMonkey

Not sure about Kim returning. Elisha Cuthbert left and moved on to other things. But I agree that Curtis will probably head up CTU (unless they bring in someone from division). If Curtis does take over CTU, then that asian guy in field ops will probably take over field ops.

BTW, I have to point out the images from the upcoming 24 game for PS2: http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/738/738161/imgs_1.html. The faces look extremely lifelike.

11. adam197

adam197 What's a Dremel?

I doubt curtis will be director of ctu, that job is usually given to an annoying woman who doesnt like jack.

12. Iamgoodyy

Iamgoodyy What's a Dremel?

That is correct, but doesn't Curtis take over as head of field operations. Also the fact that Curtis might have blamed Jack for his partner's death could have led to some of the animosity in the beginning. I don't see CTU being run by anyone we know. Does anyone see Bayrus making a comeback next season? We never found out what happened to him.

13. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

i was wondering about that. I doubt it, he's young, and not really a terrorist at heart!

Ehm, is the chinese dude Castle ? If so, he can't take head of field ops, he might die! That guy is "the best" SF in the program, he rocks! He can't die! If he died, i'd be as disappointed as (star wars III Spoiler)
    when anakin betrayed the Jedi council in helping the emporer survive and thus killing Master Jedi Windu
    . That was a sad day indeed :(