1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the worse thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General' started by webbyman, 1 Jun 2005.

1. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

unfortunatly some of us are still growing out of them ;)

*well im only 16 :p

2. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

I think he's getting more at the whole 'OOh I just remembered I did this really cool thing >inster stupid/nasty story<' attitude :/

3. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Just remembered something, mainly because it happened yesterday.
    It's not that bad, but was absolutely hilarious at the time.
    got really, really stoned and then had to go to my gran's house for tea. That was....interesting

4. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

My kind of guy :hip:

I've had my fair share of involvement with fire incidents, five finger discount etc etc. I've been banned from Bit once if that counts ;)

5. aevitas

aevitas What's a Dremel?

Stealing roadsigns (non important ones though :p) and having them hanging in my room. Having illegal fireworks in my possesion (is it that bad?) Night fishing while it's forbidden in Holland.

:naughty:

I actually found a pic of the Chinese roll I had :naughty:

[​IMG]

Roadsigns lol:

[​IMG]

:hehe: :hehe:

6. bigal

bigal Fetch n Execute

Ohh, i just remembered, Me and a friend made a fertiliser bomb... wasnt really that effective but it was impressive... (to a point..) :blah:

edit: oh and i have a few roadsigns too, someone i knew made a trailer out of them...

7. Grump

Grump The Mad Modder

I was a courier in Vietnam, riding passenger in a Huey (helicopter) while flying over a free-fire zone. I asked the door gunner if I could fire the M60 (machine gun). I killed a water buffalo. I feel bad now because so many Vietnamese had only one head of cattle for working the fields, etc. And I wonder if I would have fired on a human, had I seen one in that field. It's not like you can tell if they are really the enemy from up there.

I got busted 5 times for drugs in the early 70s, but don't think I hurt anyone else. However, shortly before I quit doing drugs 20 years ago, I embezzled many thousands of dollars from the company I worked for (I was subsequently fired for a different offense - breaking union rules). About 2 years after I got sober I went back there to confess and arrange to pay them back. They declined payment, but I did talk about drug addiction at a management training seminar.

But truly, the worst thing I have ever done is smoke. I smoked for 35 years. I kept telling myself I would quit before I got as bad as my father, who died at 47. I quit the last time 3½ years ago (oh, I have quit a lot of times). I have Emphysema now and have to suck on an oxygen bottle all night and most of the day. I had a heart attack just recently. My mother may lose her second son and my daughter might not learn the same lesson I failed to learn. Yeah, that was the worst thing I've ever done.

8. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

Wooooooooooooow....

9. funkymunky

funkymunky Guest

thats surely not what i think it is is it??

A mat filled with rolos and 'mini' rolos is it :D :hehe:

:rolleyes: <--- think you should share them mister!!

10. aevitas

aevitas What's a Dremel?

It's what we call in Holland/Belgium a 100.000 cracker. 100.000 shots of pure power :D

And the thing in the middle is what we call the "endbomb" which has even more power :) I am going to get 4 of them this year and some "nitratemats" which pown too :naughty:

New years eve has never been better (in belgium they are legal, in the netherlands they aren't. that's why so many ppl go over the border to get em) :naughty:

Here is an other pic I took.. you can see how big it is :D it weighs about 10 kilo :naughty:

[​IMG]

11. KelticFox

KelticFox What's a Dremel?

Well I know myself, that most kids have a pyro stage. Just mine was an explosives stage.

And although I have done some bad and/or stupid stuff, I've done a lot more good and/or sensible stuff.

I may have made many homemade explosives and almost blown myself to bits on numerous occasions, but I have saved 4 lives in my time.

So what is the trade off?

12. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

yeh, thats not funny, thats just plain sick. If thats the funniest thing you have ever done, you have a very shallow life.

13. Tim S

Tim S OG

I'm not going to say what the worst thing I've ever done is... I'll keep that one too myself for the time being. ;)

14. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

omg, would you be willing to part with the one with the dog?

15. Mightybob

Mightybob What's a Dremel?

Well, havent really done anything too bad...

Ran around the streets pantsless multiple times....

Driven my old car illegally, and driven friends cars illegally on the roads too.

A car we brought for $100 somehow managed to catch fire after we sat there watching it redline for a few minutes... had to get the fire brigade for that one.

Buy really cheap unroad worthy cars to trash and throw around on the roads.

Ripped up fields and random bits of grass in cars.

Run from police a few times.

Lined rubbish bins up across a road.

Sparkler bombs.

Roman candle wars.

Drunkenly using peoples cars etc as a good place to pee.

Stolen things.

Stolen countless signs, and sprinklers.

yeah, i lead a pretty boring life. Well, its fun to me, but i guess its "you had to be there" things.

16. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

I wouldn't say that anything I have done has been barbaric or incredibly stupid. Just doing certain things that I want to do without causing damage to anything or hurting anyone else. To be honest I don't see why I should be told by the government not to do certain things just because other people who do those things cause problems in society. Unfortunately those laws are there, and I do realise that they have to be respected, or risk getting caught...

17. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

Erm, i think theres a slight differnce in shooting at someone with an air rifle (i know that my dad's old .22 caliber kills rabbits easily, yummy!) is totaly un-exceptable. I wouldn't have any problem if the police shot you on sight. I found shooting a good disapline, theres a history of army in my family, no way i'd ever go in, but i was brought up on a millatery base, around guns. As such i know that you do not piss round with guns.

Safety Glass, as used in cars, is class that crumbles into little balls, this balls are held in place by a plastic laminate. You hit that with a high enough volocity (even just .177) it will go through, change angle in an un-predictable fassion, and hurt someone, very badly.

People like you piss me off because they make the government have to make laws against things like air rifles because you can't be trusted. Because i work with children, my employers don't want me to have a shotgun! Jinkies, my perants live in the country! Paintball guns will need a license soon too. Words can not describe my contempt.

Been banned from BT = Bit tech. Once saying that my struggle against apple users would be eased by having them all in one place.

Other not sure, lots of general rudeness i guess!

But seriously, most of the other topics are bad, but not that bad, playing with home-made explosives can be very safe, and at the end of the day its you who goes deaf, looses a few digits. But pissing about with an air rifle, that shouldn't be done.

(animal rights people, can complain as much as they want about all the animals i've had killed for me, and killed myself, but the bible says thats okay, so it must be true.)

18. ginguskahn

ginguskahn What's a Dremel?

Im inclined to agree on the whole shooting people with an air rifle thing, i enjoy my air rifle and it annoys me everytime i read some idiot shot a friend in the eye or somthing 'cos he was being an ass with it, then the gov' decide they need to ban air rifles or something meaning its harder for me to enjoy one of my fave hobbys.

Ive done some silly stuff (blowing up lynx cas i previously set on fire, and made videos :p) but always in the middle of a field where the only person i can hurt is myself. Imo if u wanna put ureself in harms way thats up to you, but for the love of god don't do it to anyone else.

19. bigal

bigal Fetch n Execute

could not agree more, people who do stupid things in public places get it banned for everyone, grow the hell up! :grr:

20. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

so you approve of people making homemade explosives yet you argue saying people shouldn't piss around with an air rifle?