1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the worse thing you've ever done...

Discussion in 'General' started by webbyman, 1 Jun 2005.

1. no friends

no friends What's a Dremel?

When we used to live back in the center of devon (border now)
    Our mother used to go out every weekend to where we live now ^_^ FREE HOUSE \o/

right..., we uised to live near this banger racing track, and most weekends we went up there, there used to be a first aid van/box thing there, i think in total we accounted for 13 fire extuingesher losses, 1 hydraulic pair of cutters, countless flairs, and loadsa other ****

We also used to put the bins on the track, we also jump started the tractors there once (they where pink!!!) we drove them a fair way away over the abondoned run way...

omfg, that house was so win! its positon right next to the runway, mother going away every weekend... sister over 18 who could drive and get alcohol, a bunch of mates you wouldn't need inviting up... gah, making me think of that, i reallly really miss that place :sigh:... It all fit in so well with our uber sound system setup, personal setup with a peavy 1500 power amp, other expensive shite!
    It even had a galleried landing which we jumped off!! \o/

ohhh, and i remember locking the cats in a toy box for 2 hours when i was abuot 4 and didn't know any better... i still don't know any better tbh...

freedom rocks :rock: tbh...

2. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

When you speak of "freedom" all you outline is destruction. How good would you have felt if a banger had burst into flames and someone had died, screaming and burning, cos they had no fire extinguishers? How "free"would you have felt when someone got into a big wreck and bled-out in the car cos they couldn't cut him out cos you'd nicked the hydraulic cutters "for a laff"? :eyebrow:

Setting off a home-made pipe bom in a field? who cares? nicking penny sweets? No big loss. Stealing (what sounds like) almost all the first aid and saftey equipment from a high-contact motor sport? No wonder you're called "No Friends". :grr:

3. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Wireframe 1
    no friends 0

<A88>

4. joe the dishwasher

joe the dishwasher Honk

:sigh: that was a nice and productive post.
    Seems like since the last time i was active loquis has now some serious competition.

I think it doesent really matter what anybody did because it is in the past afterall and what is really important is that most of you see that your actions were incorrect.
    Its called growing up. :)

5. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Since you were last active I think people have given up complaining about others' post when they realised how pointless it was and the fact that it doesn't matter...

<A88>

6. CyberSol

CyberSol 1337 Pants

<A88>: 1
    joe the dishwasher: 0

:D

7. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

lmao... burned hehehe j/k

im sure i didnt plenty of stupid things... most of which i dont remember much of and i dont have time to write a 5 page essay describing it.. maybe later :D

8. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

A+ post, couldn't agree more. I love my air rifle and shotguns to bits, but I would never, ever, ever, point them at another human being, no matter if they weren't loaded or safety catched, it's just a stupid thing to do. Pointing it at a car, that's downright irresponsible.

9. Tony Martin

Tony Martin Banned

I once shot a burglar.

10. joe the dishwasher

joe the dishwasher Honk

Admins-This is not a thread hijack i just need to explain a few things.

Thank you very much for your ideas there, however let me set some things straight to you:

A)I was not complaining about your posts i was merely commenting on the sheer amount of brainpower and wit that was poured into that post

B)You think it is pointless in providing feedback on others post and that it doesen't matter, well thats ok that you don't care because i do,i think its nice to have some "real" posts to read.

C)One thing you must also consider is that i am not stuck in my ways i must admit that the forums are a lot larger now and what in my active time was considered blatent spam is acceptable now,i suppose i will have to wait and see.

11. RTT

RTT #parp

Very funny ;)

12. Spiral Architect

Spiral Architect Cooked on Phonics

I'm sorry :hehe:

13. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

kudos! :D

thou i was expecting a M Jackson based one.

14. RTT

RTT #parp

Ah - so it *was* you then! Your IP had mysteriously changed by the time I was checking up on it, but you shared the same IP at some point. I edited my first message just incase it wasn't you, too... :p

15. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

I went joyriding with my dad's car once... I was only 6... :blush:

16. penski

penski BodMod

TheAnimus - as an entity, the human being doesn't have a 'best before' date.

*n

17. mushky

mushky gimme snails

:hehe:
    I am laughing so much my colleagues are all looking at me funny. Quality! :D

18. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

I accidentally shot a hole in our dining room table with a .45 caliber revolver. That scared the hell out of me. Also spray painted the side of the house in bright orange, broke kitchen window accidentally playing tennis against the house wall. I'll post more if I remember it.

19. SitraAchra

SitraAchra Minimodder

Last edited: 14 Sep 2020