1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding UV PCI-Express plugs?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by cfuk, 12 Jun 2005.

1. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

Does anyone know if you can buy UV PCI-Express plugs in glow/little green in the UK? i only know of one site that seems to sell plugs and they don't sell the plugs.

Can you guys help?

2. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Performance PCs has them, but they're in the US. I'm 99% sure they'll ship to the UK though, and if not I could work something out with you to be a middle man or something.

3. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

They'll rape you on shipping and VAT if you send to the UK. A $19 order from P-PCs cost me over $60, including a $15 shipping charge - when the box said 3.88 to ship.

4. Awoken

Awoken Gazing at the stars

Damn, I'm interested in these plugs too as I'm going to be sleeving my PSU and changing the molex plugs. Will keep an eye on this thread...

5. jokkos

jokkos too busy to mod *sigh*

they are for sale in this shop in Belgium (IPCS).

I've got no idea whether they ship to the UK though, but at least it would be a lot cheaper (no VAT).

Edit: they mention they ship to 'other countries', shipping costs on request. So just send them an e-mail...

6. cfuk

cfuk What's a Dremel?

wrong item, but i found what i wanted on the site click. It's going to cost like €22 which is about £16 GBP. Bit to much for me to pay out.